Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AphelionMarauder

A late hello

3 comments in this topic

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
3,004 posts
13,225 battles

I have pondered posting in here for forever (it's a little late), but Hello!

My real name is Michael. I am 17 (To be 18 on Feb 16th :great: ) and I am planning to go into the field of Information Systems. I actually have a job lined up for me the day after I graduate high school for my career field position getting payed a good wage of $20 an hour for a 7-5 job. 

I am a veteran of World of Tanks, my highest is the M4A3E8, and I am still playing the game until I get my Pershing, because that was my goal and I am not quitting on my goal, but I am not actively playing it like I do warships. I also am a veteran of World of Warplanes, which was fun until I got to tier 2, where it all went to hell. I saw that game go from amazing to terrible, which was really sad to see a game crash and burn (pun intended, so start laughing), but I guess it is still profitable for WG. I mean, after all, it is so successful, the Chinese tech tree is composed of nothing more than gift premiums and gold premiums.

Of all 3 games, World of Warships seems to be the best one, and I believe it will continue to be because the game is all based on skill, provided your not in a broken ship like Omaha. Warships is also a fair game compared to Warplanes, and Tanks for sure! (Tanks is so biased it makes me per-verbally throw up.

Anyway, I am in the Fleet of Blue Steel, the casual fleet of the ARP clan network. There pretty nice people

I also have issues in-game sometimes, as I am not a very good player (or economically enabled). If anyone would help me in-game to become a better player, I would appreciate it.

With regards,

Luke_Skywalker01

P.S. I really want a Arizona (I live in Arizona), so if anyone got that for me on my birthday, I would be forever in your debt. :honoring:

P.P.S. I mean it, like really, I would really appreciate it.

P.P.P.S. I am not trying to be a "crap-leach" (I hate those people) but if anyone feels like being nice one day, there is a person you can help.

Edited by Luke_Skywalker01

Beta Testers
454 posts
1,484 battles

Welcome. Just came back myself. If this is anything like I remember it to be from a year ago (and so far it is) I think you'll continue to enjoy this game a lot. 

Members
2,680 posts
7,993 battles

Welcome to the Fleet from a fellow FBS member, poke me anytime in game and I'll be happy to help as long as I'm not preoccupied. Welcome to WoWS it generally gets better :P .

Sign in to follow this