You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LuminousWraith

I think something is wrong here...

12 comments in this topic

Members
165 posts
1,980 battles

So, I live in a Great Lakes State, and um... I'm not exactly sure Mother Nature hasn't gone insane. This week is highs in the high 30's to low 40's, and last week it was highs in the single digits.... Do.. Do seasons matter here? Or are we just at the whims of a psychotic pseudo-deity?

[CJN]
Beta Testers
719 posts
9,349 battles

I live in Louisiana, the high last Saturday was 33 with a low of 22. Today the high is 74 with a low of 56.

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

Hmm, move to Cali. There are only two discernable seasons. Summer and less hot summer.

Beta Testers
44 posts
3,256 battles

Sounds normal. Yesterday was high 20s, by the end of the week it will be mid 50s for me in IL

Edited by Dark_Power

[WWF2]
Members
593 posts
15,821 battles

Hmm, move to Cali. There are only two discernable seasons. Summer and less hot summer.

Better yet, move to Arizona.  Here we got Summer and August.  I've lived in areas where the high-thirties was considered "warm,"  It's why I moved back.

[CHIGR]
[CHIGR]
Members
3,641 posts
18,823 battles

Lol, except for this winter where it's actually been pretty cold and we've gotten a bucket of rain. NorCal at least.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,168 posts
15,765 battles

So, I live in a Great Lakes State, and um... I'm not exactly sure Mother Nature hasn't gone insane. This week is highs in the high 30's to low 40's, and last week it was highs in the single digits.... Do.. Do seasons matter here? Or are we just at the whims of a psychotic pseudo-deity?

This is called a January thaw, enjoy it will it lasts.

Alpha Tester
1,914 posts
8,490 battles

I live in tornado alley, where mother nature loves to be balls freezing one day & the next day scorching hot in the middle of winter.

Edited by GoldPile

Members
800 posts
7,359 battles

Sounds better than the two seasons that we have here near the equator line. Summer (winter) and hell on earth (the actual summer).