You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gomez_Adams

Played three games today...

28 comments in this topic

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

Lost all three.

Landslide, wipe out loses.

Every single one lost in less than 6 minutes.

Look, if you want to make this into the same absolute [edited]as World of Tanks, please let me know now so I don't waste one more second of my time. In well over 1000 games, I've NEVER had games over in less than 6 minutes, let alone 3 in a god damned row.

Fix your crap...or should I say, please REVERT whatever [edited]you did that [edited] it all completely up.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,298 posts
6,909 battles

There are days that you win...and days that you lose.  That's the reason why I restrict my playing-time on the weekend :D.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Lost all three.

Look, if you want to make this into the same absolute [edited]as World of Tanks, please let me know now so I don't waste one more second of my time. In well over 1000 games, I've NEVER had games over in less than 6 minutes, let alone 3 in a god damned row.

Fix your crap...or should I say, please REVERT whatever [edited]you did that [edited] it all completely up.

WG can do NOTHING.  They can't revert crap. This is what you don't understand Gomez. It's the PLAYERBASE. Can't fix stupid Gomez. You should know this already. I mean seriously, read my sig. Been telling everyone for months this was coming, but no, just did not want to listen. Well. Welcome to the rest of ships.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

I don't care about that. I care about less than 6 minute games where I get to fire maybe 8 shots before it's over.

As I said before that you didn't read: THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN OVER 1000 GAMES. NOW IT HAPPENS THREE TIMES IN A GOD DAMNED ROW?

That is broken. End of the [edited]story.

30,523 posts
6,075 battles

I don't care about that. I care about less than 6 minute games where I get to fire maybe 8 shots before it's over.

As I said before that you didn't read: THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN OVER 1000 GAMES. NOW IT HAPPENS THREE TIMES IN A GOD DAMNED ROW?

That is broken. End of the [edited]story.

And guess what?! WG can't fix stupid people! Face it Gomez, the age of smart play is over. The age of stupid potatoes has come. Deal with it or get out now.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

That's not the people man. That's their [edited].

Every cruiser and DD got one shot or damn near it. I couldn't even get into firing range and they were all dead. The last game, two guys didn't even have time to load torpedoes and they were dead. Two cruisers detonated instantly the first hit.

THREE GAMES IN A ROW.

That's not the players. That's Wargaming [edited].

[N-F-H]
Beta Testers
97 posts

It's the convoy missions.  People throwing ships in matches to complete them before time is up.  Maybe the weekend is all the time they have to complete them.  I'm sure we've all been in some truly mind-boggling games since the middle of December.

30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Every cruiser and DD got one shot or damn near it. I couldn't even get into firing range and they were all dead. The last game, two guys didn't even have time to load torpedoes and they were dead. Two cruisers detonated instantly the first hit.

THREE GAMES IN A ROW.

You can keep blaming WG for bad play Gomez, but at some point you're going to have to realize, most players in this game are just that stupid.

BDt2t2Z.jpg

Great example Gomez. Wish I had the screenshot of it, but you can also ask ShermanMedium. An almost FULL HEALTH New York, let a 3/4 dead Dunkerque with only 1 operational turret kill him after I put on that display of heroism.

Again Gomez, welcome to the potato age.

Alpha Tester
1,914 posts
8,490 battles

What you're describing is perfectly normal on a day to day solo pub. If I start racking up loss streaks I quit & come back later or just quit for a day. Now the question is did you come out on top in all 3 games? If not you may need to reflect on your play style.

I loose games, hell my Des Moines W/R is in the shitter even though I carry harder in it than my Yamato & generally am on top of the scoreboard or close to it (although it's getting better). We all have those moments no need to come on the forums to rage about only 3 losses in a row. Maybe take a break from WOWS you may enjoy it more once you come back.

[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,973 posts
13,112 battles

If you lose multiple games in a row, remember you're a part of the team as well, and those losses are partly your fault.

• Cool 2

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

It's the convoy missions.  People throwing ships in matches to complete them before time is up.  Maybe the weekend is all the time they have to complete them.  I'm sure we've all been in some truly mind-boggling games since the middle of December.

As one of those people who only has real time to play during the weekends, I can say that I've played with and against plenty of painful teams...

[WHS]
Beta Testers
1,073 posts
14,276 battles

Lost all three.

Move on. 

I've lost 3 today in a row too, despite playing exceptionally well (For me, I was top 3 in 2, 5th in one). I won 11 in a row yesterday. It comes and goes. Above all, it's just a game. 

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

You can keep blaming WG for bad play Gomez

Again, for the umpteenth time, it's NOT bad play. It's completely [edited]RNG. All my teams DD's and CA's are one shot. All of my teams DD's and CA's shots miss, overpen, or do no damage. By the time I even get into range, it's over. This was not a bunch of people just yoloing in and dying. This was complete [edited]programming.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

3 quick losses in a row Well don't that beat all for heart break ?

In exactly 1,328 games it had NEVER happened before...until the last three.

[-BMV-]
Members
763 posts
5,339 battles

It's the weekend as well as people throwing every ship they own into matches to complete the Santa Convoys. Recipe for disaster.

Edited by Angelhunter

Alpha Tester
1,914 posts
8,490 battles

Again, for the umpteenth time, it's NOT bad play. It's completely [edited]RNG. All my teams DD's and CA's are one shot. All of my teams DD's and CA's shots miss, overpen, or do no damage. By the time I even get into range, it's over. This was not a bunch of people just yoloing in and dying. This was complete [edited]programming.

RNG is RNG, I get those too. In fact I get them all the time. But I'll never come on the forums raging about it, I just take a break & come back or I grab a few div mates to "enhance" my chances of winning. Basically take a chill pill & take a breather, life's easier that way instead of having everything be a conspiracy against you.

[CHEEZ]
Members
2,614 posts
4,925 battles

The matchmaking in this game is complete trash... I guess we just have to get used to it, even though it makes you want to put a fist through the monitor....

After days like yesterday, I have no idea why I still play. These were the results of my two rounds in Fletcher...

7o11Bgl.jpg

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

Lost all three.

Welcome to WoWS for me for the last two weeks.  No kidding.  At least half my games end this way.  Working as intended.

I mean that honestly.  MM truly is perverted.  No idea how it can continually put absolutely garbage players on my teams...but, it does.  It's like magic!

Edited by Mahrs

[-VT-]
Members
782 posts
10,034 battles

I have troubles during the week for some reason. Wednesday I lost 6 games in a row before getting a win.  Ended my night after that.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

THREE GAMES IN A ROW.

three games in a row (and you keep saying it over and over like it is a thing), and you need to make it sound like it is WG's fault your TEAM, lost games... three games in a row... and ONLY 1000 Battles???

I have five times that.... and have had MORE in a row losses than that... and instead of crying about it, stop playing and take a break and get back to it...

OH, yeah,,, and you DO know that on every team YOU are on,, there YOU are,,, win lose or draw... YOU control YOUR team as much as the other potatoes on it,.....the only constant in your games is YOU...

Carry more.... whine less and you might start having fun even in a loss....

you need more than 1000 battles too, to start this kind of rage... three in a row aint crap....I have had 12....it happens... stop..... drop.... and roll man.... it is only a dam game

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

Lost all three.

OH, and WG did not do anything to the game that makes YOU lose.... YOU are doing something wrong (#1 playing on weekends)

Pass the Buck.... and blame... instead of trying to see what you are doing wrong and fixing YOUR crapand make improvements....

Self awareness is a thing.... try looking at your play and see what you did wrong... and stop blaming your team... if they suck, they suck, noting you can do about it... it happens... deal with the losses... and have fun... you cannot WIN EVERY GAME.... and brag about it... but it seems you can lose a few in a row and rage about it, like it is avoidable...losses happen, epic and close ones....if you cannot come to terms with that, you should stop playing for a bit

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,298 posts
6,909 battles

For me, it's a bit strange...

When I do really well (killing stuff, doing lots of damage), we tend to lose.  When I do garbage (detonations, run into torps, etc.), my team tends to win.

There are only a few times in which I did well, survive (a rarity for me unfortunately), and win the game.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,170 posts
15,765 battles

Lost all three.

So, I played five games and won three. The MM is not out to get you, there is no line in the programing that says "If Gomez = true set team to loss" no matter how much you want to make your bad streaks the fault of the MM.
Edited by BrushWolf