You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IronWolfV

Slightly dumb, and possibly entitled question about Graf Spee

34 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Considering we get a second camo for the Graf Spee in the Santa's Convoys, why does it give the EXACT SAME benefits as the standard camo? Why couldn't of been like Tirpitz and given free XP% instead of standard XP gains? Even if it was 50% instead of Tirpitz's 100 or whatever?

Why the same exact benefits WG?  I know, probably a bit entitled, but come on now. hook us up a bit!

• Cool 6

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Maybe it's because the camo you earn for Tirpitz is a historical camo? That's the only reason I could think of lol.

Edited by renegadestatuz

[PVE]
Members
12,067 posts
21,313 battles

History didn't give +100% and I'm with you OP and don't think it's self entitled it's just right thinking.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Thought if I think about it, I'd like that camo to say give 25% free XP and 25% captain's XP and the standard camo gives the 50% extra XP per battle.

• Cool 1

[ZAZEN]
Alpha Tester
404 posts
8,964 battles

so they both give the same beneftts of +50% xp? 

why !!!

I can understand with the new commander elite XP share/retrain coming in 6.0 Cmdr XP bonus camo would have greater value... so - +25% +25% would be so much better

[RSRC]
Beta Testers
1,258 posts
9,265 battles

It should have given an extra bonus as compensation for using that god awful looking camo.

I'll use the default one instead.

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,491 battles

It should have given an extra bonus as compensation for using that god awful looking camo.

I'll use the default one instead.

Same. I wouldn't have minded if they just gave us a second historical camo with the same bonuses. I'll never use that ugly (in my eyes) camo.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

Maybe it's because the camo you earn for Tirpitz is a historical camo? That's the only reason I could think of lol.

Oh come on. You don't really believe they THINK, do you? ;)

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,491 battles

Oh come on. You don't really believe they THINK, do you? ;)

Well for one, they probably increased their Tirpitz sales by making the final task require a game with the Tirpitz in order to get a better camo that will probably never be sold.

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

That's pretty cool at least. Free XP camo on a tier 8 premium, and one that I just so happen to play a lot.

Yeah will be nice on the Tirpitz since I'm trying to get to the Missouri(but I keep blowing free XP)

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

With the same stats, don't know why anyone would want to run that fugly camo on the Graf. Ya, it's free stuff that we just had to work for, but definitely would not have been worth buying the Graf just to make it easier to get the camos. Since I had all the ships before, it did add some slots and quite a few credits, so hard to complain too much though.

Edited by awiggin

[K0]
Members
1,758 posts
10,187 battles

Wait the second camo doesn't give more than the one she comes with? Guess I'm not bothering to grind it out then.

Edited by Flashtirade

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Wait the second camo doesn't give more than the one she comes with? Guess I'm not bothering to grind it out then.

I am, cause I want the Tirpitz camo.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

Well for one, they probably increased their Tirpitz sales by making the final task require a game with the Tirpitz in order to get a better camo that will probably never be sold.

Nope. Nobody's stupid enough to spend 55 dollars for a ship just so they can have a free camo for it that makes absolutely ZERO difference to begin with.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Nope. Nobody's stupid enough to spend 55 dollars for a ship just so they can have a free camo for it that makes absolutely ZERO difference to begin with.

She makes for a great free xp farmer with the camo.

Edited by renegadestatuz

[ANK-A]
Alpha Tester
166 posts
8,838 battles

Maybe it is because to get the graf/tirp alt camo's you will have had to go through 2 campaigns (unless you bought the graf which is just stupid) and you get a bunch of great rewards including other ships throughout both campaigns....

[K0]
Members
1,758 posts
10,187 battles

I am, cause I want the Tirpitz camo.

I don't have a Tirpitz so it's not an issue for me, but man that kinda blows. I'll just stick with the free credits.

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,491 battles

I guess you didn't get the memo that the camo gives a +100% free xp bonus.

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,491 battles

Why do Missouri's 2 camos give the exact same bonus!?!?

The second one I paid 1 whole credit for should give bonus free expp!

Does the second camo really cost one credit? I was under the impression that one would have to dish out some doubloons. Guess I'll have that waiting for me when I acquire another 450k free xp.

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

Does the second camo really cost one credit? I was under the impression that one would have to dish out some doubloons. Guess I'll have that waiting for me when I acquire another 450k free xp.

Yup, one credit.