Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chemstrike_

I have a stupid problem

10 comments in this topic

Members
90 posts
424 battles

I am a financially troubled young person with obsessive tendencies and anxiety issues and a spending problem.  WG happens to be the producers of my favorite games.  Can you see why I have a problrm avoiding santa crates?  I want the grem but I have 50 dollars and terrible luck,  this is a slippery slope that has led me to depression.  Thanks WG.  I love you and I hate you. 

• Cool 1

Members
2,136 posts
5,764 battles

WG is a business; they want your money. :P

On the other hand, if you do have a spending problem, try using a budget, it will help you to think more into the future on what you want to do with your money instead of getting sad after you spent it all at once.

[PVE]
Members
20,315 posts
13,642 battles

I understand your pain. I really wanted premium time and a duplicate ship for doubloons, 10 pt Captain and a port slot. I would have spent the last $25 better by getting time and doubloons the old fashioned way. :)

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Hello, Mr. Automated.

We are a business. As a result, we care more about the fact that we can pay our employees and produce a high quality product. The life situation of our customers being satisfactory was not listed on my job application.

Sincerely,

99.8% of businesses in the world.

Members
90 posts
424 battles

Hello, Mr. Automated.

We are a business. As a result, we care more about the fact that we can pay our employees and produce a high quality product. The life situation of our customers being satisfactory was not listed on my job application.

Sincerely,

99.8% of businesses in the world.

Lol nice

Members
90 posts
424 battles

You guys really helped me.  I am going through a rough patch in my life and WG and their games are keeping me happy. I thank them for that.  :) 

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

Hello, Mr. Automated.

Sincerely,

99.8%  100% of businesses in the world.

The other 0.2% will get stomped out by competition or covert to the 99.8% out of greed.  Generosity is not prudent business practice.

Edited by TenguBlade

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

The other 0.2% will get stomped out by competition or covert to the 99.8% out of greed.  Generosity is not prudent business practice.

I considered just doing 100%, considering how the 99.8% always wins in the end, as you said.

Poor 0.2%...lol

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,183 posts
15,765 battles

I spent way too much on gift boxes both for friends and for myself but I did find my unicorn.

shot-17.01.13_22.08.13-0597_zpsgerbtwix.

Sign in to follow this