You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ombromondo

Change aims cannons?

15 comments in this topic

[RM-I]
Members
351 posts
37,934 battles

Sorry but you you changed the targeting cannons?
Can I no longer able to hit a ship. Have you changed something?
There is a different setting?

[RM-I]
Members
351 posts
37,934 battles

um maybe your aim sucks 

But it is possible that there are dumb people like you?
If you do not know what to say shut up and take a ride somewhere else.

[RM-I]
Members
351 posts
37,934 battles

Ummm... not sure what your asking...

What I'm saying is that, compared to the game in 5.16, I find many difficulties to hit the ships when I go in aiming. I do not understand if it is a setting of the Public different test or there has been some change. Because it seems impossible to me that these difficulties have to strike
  • Cool 1

Members
2,136 posts
5,764 battles

What I'm saying is that, compared to the game in 5.16, I find many difficulties to hit the ships when I go in aiming. I do not understand if it is a setting of the Public different test or there has been some change. Because it seems impossible to me that these difficulties have to strike

Do you have your target locked on?

[RM-I]
Members
351 posts
37,934 battles

Do you have your target locked on?

Excuse do you mean?

Look at the last 2 years game so I think I know how to use the viewfinder (I'm not disputing), but in this test I have difficulty using the distance from the target. You know there is a scale of values: 15 --- 10 --- 5 ---- 0 ---- 5 ---- 10 ---- 15
Well, these measures, which in the game normally total zoom I use for example to hit a CA using 0 ------------ 10 well using the same extent in the test does not hit.It does not affect all ships (BB-CA and DD), so I wonder if it is my problem or on the new gaming platform there is some additional changes that should only be set differently.

Edited by Ombromondo

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

As far as I know there have been no changes nor is there anything in the Public test that should be effecting your aim or accuracy. 

[BONKZ]
WoWS Community Contributors
313 posts
9,886 battles

Excuse do you mean?

Look at the last 2 years game so I think I know how to use the viewfinder (I'm not disputing), but in this test I have difficulty using the distance from the target. You know there is a scale of values: 15 --- 10 --- 5 ---- 0 ---- 5 ---- 10 ---- 15
Well, these measures, which in the game normally total zoom I use for example to hit a CA using 0 ------------ 10 well using the same extent in the test does not hit.It does not affect all ships (BB-CA and DD), so I wonder if it is my problem or on the new gaming platform there is some additional changes that should only be set differently.

that didn't answer his question

Did you have your target locked on?

like this?

TfOHlHg.jpg

[RM-I]
Members
351 posts
37,934 battles

that didn't answer his question

Did you have your target locked on?

like this?

TfOHlHg.jpg

Of course it's locked! Unfortunately I have not answered before because the translator of google translated literally, and I did not understand what I meant. But it is clear that they are hooked, that's not the problem. I'm talking about firing distance. I am saying that using the same zoom targeted my shots go furi target.
And though it may be fun for some ironic about my abilities, I do not think of being so scarce.
My question is clear: the zoom target has been changed? The meter has been changed?
If the answer is yes, well then, what it is the change, if the answer is no, then there is a problem.
I think, however, that is a zoom problem and increased the target that before I had to 0 -------- 10, now is 0 ------- 15 if not more. I just have to figure out the exact setting.
I hope I was clear
Anyway thanks

[DWIND]
Members
5 posts
5,999 battles

So yeah, I have found as well that aiming seems to be off on the Test Server. But others including the game bots have no problem hitting me,lol.

I know I am kind of new to the game, but my stats are decent for sure,

(I have been playing about 6 weeks)

I have tried resetting and tweaking skills and so on, tried different optic layouts in game settings, yet haven't found the sweet spot as of yet.

[DWIND]
Members
5 posts
5,999 battles

So you mean, the reticle has changed?

no, it didn't change at all.

yeah the look may not have change, but what it actually does? Yeah targeting has changed!!!!