Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MrMooFlarby01

Best bet for Santa Boxes?

10 comments in this topic

[BB_59]
Members
855 posts
3,392 battles

I have 40 bucks to spend on Santa boxes. Already spent $30 on the 10 $3 boxes. Rewards were alright - 4000 doubloons was pretty decent but the flags and camo were somewhat disappointing. No ships, which is what I was really going for. What's the best way to split up my $40? 8 $5 boxes? 13 $3 dollar boxes and 1 $1? I'd like to maximize my chances of getting premium ships.

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

$3 boxes still. Buy 3-5 at a time to reduce chances of  duplicates of ships

Edited by Admiral_Ice

[ZAZEN]
Alpha Tester
404 posts
8,964 battles

$3 boxes still. Buy 3-5 at a time to prevent duplicate of ships

I still managed to get duplicate  emdens in one batch. I have a total of four Emden captains now, LOL!

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

I still managed to get duplicate  emdens in one batch. I have a total of four Emden captains now, LOL!

I got 5 Emdens and 13 Izuchis because I had all the other ships. 

Members
767 posts
8,309 battles

I got 1 Emden from about 15 $3 boxes.  I got camos and 2000 dubloons. Some flags, but no ships.

I am going to get some $1 boxes just for the hell of it after work tonight.

~B

Beta Testers
11 posts
1,371 battles

HUSBAND LIVES!

brutha, i remember entering contests with you in World of Warplanes -- good to see you in Ships!

I have started playing more and more ships, moving away from tonks and planes.

As for the crates, I spent over $60 and got 3k gold and the Indy -- I need some of your LUCK!

• Cool 1

Members
4,535 posts
16,605 battles

I got an Indy, Atlanta, Prinz Eugen, Ishizuchi, Murmansk, Anshan, Arizona, all from a combination of 3 and 5-dollar boxes.  Even got a couple repeats.  

[ZAZEN]
Alpha Tester
404 posts
8,964 battles

HUSBAND LIVES!

brutha, i remember entering contests with you in World of Warplanes -- good to see you in Ships!

I have started playing more and more ships, moving away from tonks and planes.

As for the crates, I spent over $60 and got 3k gold and the Indy -- I need some of your LUCK!

great to hear from you!!

i have been very lucky and got Eugene, Arizona and Kutuzov - but I kept no track of how much I spent, lol

yep been too busy to enter contests lately - but did make it as one of the runner ups in the Best Bed Advice this week :)

Members
5 posts
3,138 battles

I had no luck with anything but $3 boxes in groups of 5-6 at a time. I spent about $125 total but scored a TON of goodies and the ONLY duplicate I got was a tirpitz and that was pretty recent. (was nice to get the 12.5K doubloons for that second tirpitz!)

I have received the following in this order:

Emden, Marblehead, Texas, Arizona, Nikolai Imp, Murmansk, Lo Yang, Anshan, Warspite, Kutuzov, Atago, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Atlanta (think that is it for ships)

Also received several 1000 doubloons and 3x 90 day premiums.

Like I said almost ALL from $3 boxes. I bought two sets of 4x $5 and didn't get a single ship :(

I am absolutely thrilled with this event and netted hundreds of dollars worth of ships not even to mentions the doubloons, premium time and flags, camo etc. A very generous offering indeed!

Sign in to follow this