Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Morpheous

Graf Spee and NiceCanoe, AP switching to HE ?

7 comments in this topic

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,285 posts
19,621 battles

I noticed this issue in the NiceCanoe (Gneisnau)  when first purchased the ship that in battle I am firing AP and then suddenly ammo switched to HE, and usually at the worst moment, like firing into the side of an enemy ship.  Okay thought it was my long elegant fingers of doom, and of course my DIV mate saying the same thing, but I began to watch a bit more carefully and sure enough, it wasn't my fingers...course there was still that lingering doubt...was it me?   Then I got the Graf Spee and same thing started to happen, and much more frequently... any one else experiencing this... bug?  fix please?

The real test of course is this happening in other ships I play...if it was me...  and answer is solid NO, just these two ships.  I did seem to notice that the NiceCanoe seemed to fix the problem...but Spee still causing me fits!

Edited by Morpheous

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Watch yourself when switching to Torpedoes. I often find myself clicking 1 since I am used to do so from Destroyers. Do that once and you will only notice it after firing a salvo.

[YECK]
Members
16 posts
8,501 battles

+1 for this. Same happening on my Graf Spee.  Checked bindings.  Doesn't happen on any other ship.  Just the Spee.  

Sign in to follow this