You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Ice

And here we find a herd of cruisers in their natural habitat, safe from predators...

16 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

Did a bunch of destroyers show up?

I'm trying to remember what happened after all the ozone destroyer fog went away.... I THINK we won but i'm pretty sure the BB's came in and blasted us all to hell because all the DD's killed eachother already

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

Why the hell would I play Co-op?

Clearly to see cruisers in their natural habitat!  You don't go to the zoo to see animals in the wild.  Look at the poor dears in your screenshot!  All shivering and cowarding in their smokey cages!

[5IN]
Members
1,371 posts
33,735 battles

From the title I expected a jpeg of them hiding behind the BBs on the J line waiting for all the DDs to die tanking for them.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

Clearly to see cruisers in their natural habitat!  You don't go to the zoo to see animals in the wild.  Look at the poor dears in your screenshot!  All shivering and cowarding in their smokey cages!

Hey, now. :B I am sad. :(

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

From the title I expected a jpeg of them hiding behind the BBs on the J line waiting for all the DDs to die tanking for them.

h5i0sc9.gif

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

I still don't get it.... i'm REAL damn sure this was a random match as im the zebra stripped fugly Atago in it

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

I still don't get it.... i'm REAL damn sure this was a random match as im the zebra stripped fugly Atago in it

So you're domesticated.  I see.
  • Cool 1

[TBCIC]
Members
648 posts
9,057 battles

I'm trying to remember ...

I only ask because in a recent battle (ironically) a few battles back I was leading the charge of a push. Then all of a sudden I found myself, in a Königsberg, all by myself ... of course I'm still workin' on my situation awareness skill(s), and failed to notice two DDs come around an island. Of course the group went all-reverse, and tucked tail with me to field a defilade of torp volleys.