You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Elo_J_Fudpucker

Now that I have all the Santa ships, what would I get?

40 comments in this topic

[-OSG-]
Members
2,542 posts
16,600 battles

So if I have all the ships that are apt to found in the Santa boxes, what would I get to replace it?

Perhaps I will find out.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,333 posts
23,692 battles

So if I have all the ships that are apt to found in the Santa boxes, what would I get to replace it?

Perhaps I will find out.

The Doubloon value

Members
82 posts
11,214 battles

Since getting all the ships from the santa boxes I've gotten Itchy and Emden a few times and then some of the more valuable ships a few more times. But it seems like the amount of times I've gotten doubloons has gone way up.

[WAKE]
Beta Testers
193 posts
28,472 battles

Perhaps I will find out.

From what I've encountered, you'll get more and more Ishizuchi's + 10pt IJN Captains. The Ishizuchi's are cashed in for 1500 doubloons. The captains sits in your reserve. :(

Members
381 posts
5,656 battles

I have all the premiums   so in my boxes $3.00  I got 5 emdens in a row. It did give me a 5x free slot port and the 5x doubloon value and 5x 10 pt german commanders. Not too shabbly really I think It was about 7-8k in doubloon value.

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

$1/$3 = more Emdens at random times and $5 = Izhuchi's.  I got 13 of the damn things and 5 Emdens.  I have gotten one random Atago from a $5 last night at near my $600 mark

KVDwIoG.jpg

Edited by Admiral_Ice

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

the answer is ... Emden , 50 ESCL and 1kDblns...  ( should have sold the Tirpitz)

If you sell the Tiritpz and have all other ships and buy several or more $3 box, there is a good chance you will get duplicates Tirpitz as RNG and the server algothrim will have to automatically give you the Tirptiz.  I did it a few times and racked in the Doubloons and some guys have gotten 3 or 4 at a time. But again, its totally RNG and no gaurentee but the more you buy, better chances of duplicate Tirpitz income

Edited by Admiral_Ice

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

Ishizuchi, Emden (x3), flags, camo, and 180days of premium time were in the boxes I bought. I have every ship available from the boxes. 

[VOP]
Members
420 posts
4,543 battles

Congrats on all the LOOT!! I had an amazing haul myself.  10 premium ships including both Holy Grails (Nikolai and Grem).  Only duplicate ship I got was in the crate WG sent to everybody. Emden, which I've had since last year.  Sweet, I now have a 10pt captain to skipper Graf Spee.  I also got 270 days worth of premium time, tons of signals, camo and various other goodies. I also received enough dubloons from crates which I used to convert ship XP to free XP.  I now have the Missouri. Santa, RNGesus, and people who sent me crates were ALL very kind.   Not too shabby for $100 spent, and I sent a Lot of crates out to a few friends and quite a few forumites.  This event was a lot of fun. The crates I sent out also seemed to do well.  So far as I Know, I gave out 3 x Warpite, 1 Kutuzov, 1 Atago, and a whole lot of other goodies. Well played WG!  I got everything I wanted and so much more.   If I was to buy or receive more Santa crates, then what would I want?  More port slots, premium time and 10 point captains please!! :red_button:

[WKY20]
Members
1,313 posts
7,074 battles

I'm thinking to buy boxes for 10 dollars. Is it worth it? Maybe like 2 x $3 + 2 x $1?

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

I'm thinking to buy boxes for 10 dollars. Is it worth it? Maybe like 2 x $3 + 2 x $1?

Higher chances you will get something nicer with $3 boxs, even if its just ocean camo or 25x dragon flags or possibly 1,000 doubloons which I got at least 12-15 of. So do at least $12 worth
Edited by Admiral_Ice

[WKY20]
Members
1,313 posts
7,074 battles

Higher chances you will get something nicer with $3 boxs, even if its just ocean camo or 25x dragon flags or possibly 1,000 doubloons which I got at least 12-15 of. So do at least $12 worth

​Thanks!

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles

I have all the premiums   so in my boxes $3.00  I got 5 emdens in a row. It did give me a 5x free slot port and the 5x doubloon value and 5x 10 pt german commanders. Not too shabbly really I think It was about 7-8k in doubloon value.

Yeah that is what happened to me.   I kept getting Emdens with the $3 boxes so I stopped buying.  If I would have seen some of the more rare ships still popping up, I would have continued buying for the gold but it just wasn't worth it to get more Emdens and even more German Captains.  

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

Yeah that is what happened to me.   I kept getting Emdens with the $3 boxes so I stopped buying.  If I would have seen some of the more rare ships still popping up, I would have continued buying for the gold but it just wasn't worth it to get more Emdens and even more German Captains.  

Your forgetting all the port slots you get with them on top of free german captains that can be used for new ships that saves you time from making 10 points vs from start.  If you go to the $5, you get the Izchuchi which is what I got 13 freaking times lol

Members
19 posts
957 battles

how often do the emdens drop ? so far it seems out of 3x$3  boxes I have only got dragon flags and camo

as I am just starting the 10 point captain is of great appeal     .... could always get lucky and get an arizona which would be perfect

Edited by VonHeidler

Members
82 posts
11,214 battles

You guys are so lucky!

I spent over 60 bucks and only got the Indy and some gold.

Gift me some of your luck!

If you want to know what I've spent on santa boxes we'd both puke.

Did I get more than what I spent? WOW. Hard to say if there are valuable things I never would have spent real money on. But I got ALL the ships available in the Santa boxes, about $300 worth of doubloons, thousands of ocean soul, gamescon, halloween, new year, whatever else camos, about 800 dragon flags. I went from a few ships in my port to over 30 with too many 10pt captains to keep busy. I used some of my doubloons to buy 1 year premium, some to get a saipan, and I still have over 60K.

The Gremy and Nikoli are a riot to play. Super fun ships I use to defuse after a few bad high tier games.

Tirpitz is an XP and credit machine.

I didn't get there on $50. Not. Even. Close. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

If you want to know what I've spent on santa boxes we'd both puke.

Did I get more than what I spent? WOW. Hard to say if there are valuable things I never would have spent real money on. But I got ALL the ships available in the Santa boxes, about $300 worth of doubloons, thousands of ocean soul, gamescon, halloween, new year, whatever else camos, about 800 dragon flags. I went from a few ships in my port to over 30 with too many 10pt captains to keep busy. I used some of my doubloons to buy 1 year premium, some to get a saipan, and I still have over 60K.

The Gremy and Nikoli are a riot to play. Super fun ships I use to defuse after a few bad high tier games.

Tirpitz is an XP and credit machine.

I didn't get there on $50. Not. Even. Close. 

Jesus... Did someone actually spend more time me at the half a grand mark? :amazed:

Members
82 posts
11,214 battles

If you sell the Tirpitz you will get more Tirpitz.

If I had more money to spend I might just try this.

I actually sort of did, and it seems to be true. I started by selling something I was willing to spare, the Atlanta. I got 3 $3 boxes and first up was an Atlanta. I got brave and tested it with my Atago, and in 3 $3 boxes I got no ships. I sort of panicked and bought 5 $3 boxes and got an Atago, but no dupes.

Pretty sure if you're willing to spend a little cash this trick will work.