Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
My_Other_Car_Is_A_Tank

Why are All AS Bogue players brain dead? (rant)

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
964 posts
2,130 battles

The enemy AS Bogue throws all his planes at mine, despite the fact I had 5 ships I was hovering them over. The enemy Zuiho lands a good strafe while I'm circling my planes over friendlies to shoot down the Bogue's planes and kills every TB I have, essentially taking me out of the game. Now, we have an AS Bogue too, but of course, our he's not even communicating at all, despite the fact I'm asking for help and trying to actually strategize like CVs are, you know, supposed to do. He's too busy sending his fighters to the other corner of the map over all the enemy BBs and losing all his planes instead of helping me with my fighter problem. I don't get it, it's so damn reliable. Why are AS Bogue players so consistently stupid? It's such a stupid loadout, I guess it draws out the idiots are something.

/rant over

Members
10 posts
138 battles

Bogue players that I usually encounter would just click a plane and chase it to where ever it goes. Would even sometimes ignore the map for any bomber threat.

I don't know. Given its still tier V and people are either still new to carriers or just simply don't know how to carrier (at least for this server)

(no I don't want to start comparing server stats)

[K0]
Members
1,758 posts
10,159 battles

If WG removed AS loadouts like Shima's 20km torps were "removed", I guarantee the average quality of CV drivers would shoot up.

Edited by Flashtirade

[VFW]
Members
1,658 posts
37,452 battles

As a multi-ship player, if the AS CV clears the skies and helps scout, I'm fine with that load out.   If a pure strike USN CV can only try to kill the other CV, but doesn't help the team with scouting, clearing the skies, or sinking anything else, then that's a bad load out.

In other words, if the player is good, then load out is not the most important thing.   If the player is selfish or just bad, load out again doesn't matter.   And yes, I also play CVs (up to T9 so far..IJN and USN).

With Respect

Sign in to follow this