Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Freecloud

Will the Graf Spee's average WR go down?

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,298 posts
6,909 battles

I recently got the Graf Spee and she's a very situational ship who is kinda fun :).

That being said, I notice that she currently has about a 55% WR on this server.  I just wonder...how far do you guys think it'll fall with time?  I mean...she's a free ship if you grind her, so she might have a lot more average or potato people playing her.

I'm just curious :).

Members, Beta Testers
1,591 posts
2,659 battles

My initial impression is that its sorta the T-49 of cruisers with its derp guns and decent fish, when it works it will probably work well but not a dependable performer.  

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,298 posts
6,909 battles

My initial impression is that its sorta the T-49 of cruisers with its derp guns and decent fish, when it works it will probably work well but not a dependable performer.  

Aye!  She's very situational.  If you run into a cruiser or a battleship alongside a pack, she's pretty good.  Multiple cruisers, long battleship, or a destroyer could mean the end for a Graf Spee.

[GUTS]
[GUTS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,374 posts
29,399 battles

Well this tutor head is rocking an 83% in her.

My 6th game, my 2st 2 salves did 2 install kills....

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

I think the potatoes will sell her after realizing that she is not an easy mode. After that the ones who have fun and/or are doing good in her will be the only ones playing her.

[NMKJT]
Members
4,272 posts
9,133 battles

It'll go down once people begin getting her for free. It's easy to lose hp in her, you really have to play her like a high tier CA to do really well.

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

Start off high, then drop to average.  Happens with most of the ships on release, even standard ships.  Heavy/good players push their way to the top inflating the numbers while everyone else who grinds out at a slower pace, makes their way into the ship and starts to normalize the numbers.  Might see a small climb again after that as people who don't like it/don't do well with it stop playing it as much, while the people who do well with it continue. 

• Cool 1

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,762 posts
16,829 battles

I lose every time I play that ship.. lol..

Members
3,681 posts
8,111 battles

I gues the WR will go down when the event starts to end and ppl starts to buy her from premium shop... that being said I guess most of us would find Graf Spee more comfortable than Nurnberg regardless...

Edited by The_first_harbinger

Sign in to follow this