You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Ice

The only thing that caught my attention in the 2017 Dev Diary video...

83 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

Officer Kitsune: "creepy" thread enforcement :trollface:

Ironic considering I find people of the "furry" community to be far creepier vs i'm just being a natural hetrosexual man as nature intended *shrug*

• Cool 6

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If WG wants to show women to it's player base, a portion of whom are hormone engorged adolescent's, then expect just this.

I'm simply enjoying the beauty of a good looking AND talented game designer/programmer lady and people give me flack? Yet everyone continually drools and fawns all the time over Dasha who dresses a bit more sensual and nobody bats an eye?

Give me a break of the double standard here people....  :sceptic:

Edited by Admiral_Ice
  • Cool 3

Beta Testers
2,319 posts
9,297 battles

why is creepy to say  a gal is pretty?

I've upset too many peoples VERY wide ranging " liberal safe space" apparently
  • Cool 3

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

I think I figured it out. "Liberal" means anyone who disagrees with me.

Being creeped out and being upset are... really two different things.

Myself, this young woman is young enough to be my daughter so if someone were to scan through the video and post an image with a suggestive comment, yeah...

I'd go with creepy.

Edited by CapnCappy
  • Cool 4

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Ironic considering I find people of the "furry" community to be far creepier vs i'm just being a natural hetrosexual man as nature intended *shrug*

No need to go there, was simply poking fun at a buddy who's known for making appearances to denounce threads along the lines of this one.

Not a furry myself, but have a few IRL friends who could be categorized as such, and they in no way whatsoever adhere to *that* stereotype.

To be fair, I do find the threshold for what many people around here deem as "creepy" to be awfully low.  With some of the truly depraved content out there, threads like this pointing out an attractive woman (regardless of the questionable appropriateness of the venue) are 100% innocent in comparison.

[SALVO]
Members
16,373 posts
10,167 battles

You know, "liberal"  doesn't quite match with the mindset requiered to freak out at your post. I`m really curious why it could be considered creepy, OP isn't being disrespectful, we don't know his age and I think it is mostly irrelevant as the lady is clearly an adult.