Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alphonse2501

I think I play Dunkerque too hard...

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

ugMeOEt.jpg

I choose end with a ramming because I am confident with my ramming flag.

Later I realize I had made double CQE!

lFck73r.jpg 

DEuvf5g.jpg

:D 

the mighty dunk will never be denied.... and when in doubt the dunk makes an excellent 1 time torp.

The Dunk is a favorite of mine.  Though lately I've been potatoing in every ship.

The Dunk is one of my favorite ships as well.

I also tend to get aggressive in her, though I always look for islands or the map edge to cover the weak sides.

She's a ship I like to push a flank with (and hope the friendlies on that flank push with me)

The only think I love about it is that I can shoot it and do good damage in my Gneis :'D

If nothing else I love the heck out of how DQ can round a corner and keep ALL its guns pointed at the destroyer or whatever that's waiting there to try and ruin your day.

Dodged in the crazily small gap BETWEEN a tight torpedo spread and an island once, then unloaded a facefull of pain right into the Russian cruiser that had been so rude as to launch said torps.

I have ended most of my recent battles with rams...

She truly does excel at aggressive play. I had a match with her today where I charged into an enemy force, took out a Pensacola and Leander, and then rammed some poor Cocky Bayern who thought he was going to kill me while I was distracted.

We lost that, our base got capped.

So, I went back in for another match. I finished off a Tirpitz that had ambushed our Graf Spee (and took a torpedo for it), brawled and executed some poor Fuso who thought he could brawl with the 'poor fragile French battlecruiser."

E-Z 52,638 damage from him.

So then I had to deal with the cheeeky Cleveland who was hosing me down with HE the whole time, though I did have to finish an annoying Mogami behind him who was going broadside.

I ended up ramming the Cleveland, but at this point I was so low on health I died as well.

All in a day's work for a Dunkerque!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0