Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Matt_II

Captain Skill: "Down with the Ship"

9 comments in this topic

[GRETA]
Members
299 posts
10,301 battles

So I just had an idea for a low tier captain skill: "Down with the Ship." With this skill, your captain will go down with your ship, allowing your ship to still spot enemies until your ship is completely submerged underwater. 

I think this would be a cool skill 1) because it could be a serious game changer and 2) it could be useful for those "yolo" DDs that run straight out and die quickly. With that being said, I don't think this skill would endorse running out into enemies, it would just be a useful skill for those that really enjoy scouting.

What are your thoughts?

[PLDN]
Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,700 battles

OP or totally useless, and somewhat insensitive.

[90THB]
Beta Testers
53 posts
6,956 battles

So I just had an idea for a low tier captain skill: "Down with the Ship." With this skill, your captain will go down with your ship, allowing your ship to still spot enemies until your ship is completely submerged underwater. 

I think this would be a cool skill 1) because it could be a serious game changer and 2) it could be useful for those "yolo" DDs that run straight out and die quickly. With that being said, I don't think this skill would endorse running out into enemies, it would just be a useful skill for those that really enjoy scouting.

What are your thoughts?

Sounds like a brilliant idea! But it would have to be active for 5-10 seconds after the ship sinks so it wont be to OP.

[GRETA]
Members
299 posts
10,301 battles

"OP" and "totally useless" are polar opposites. Meaning this perk would be quite balanced.

Sounds like a brilliant idea! But it would have to be active for 5-10 seconds after the ship sinks so it wont be to OP.

Concur, 30 seconds would be a little OP. But a 10 spotting delay could come in handy!

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

I'm not sure how that would be useful. I don't see myself using that skill. 

[TBCIC]
Members
587 posts
7,407 battles

What are your thoughts?

I cannot see a captain with that faculty if the boat turtle'd & with the superstructure completely submerged? 
  • Cool 1

[PLDN]
Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,700 battles

"OP" and "totally useless" are polar opposites. Meaning this perk would be quite balanced.

READ: OR  Like kitakami or strike CVs, broken. As in, sometimes it will be a massive advantage, other times it will be a total waste. Having a thing be either one extreme side or another does not make it balanced, it makes it broken.

Sign in to follow this