You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JJDOU3D

Katori power!

19 comments in this topic

Members
675 posts
3,957 battles

Katori is a so fun tier 3 ship! Powerful! 4 kills! Extremely precise guns and good torps!

Katori 2017-01-11 #1.jpg

Katori 2017-01-11 #2.jpg

Katori 2017-01-11 #3.jpg

Katori 2017-01-11 #4.jpg

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Members, Members
855 posts
8,985 battles

Having played Katori, I can tell you it's also very situational.

Members
5,417 posts
3,213 battles

That top speed of 18 knots though. Can't wait to find one and chase in down in my KA. :trollface:

Edited by goldeagle1123

Members
675 posts
3,957 battles

That top speed of 18 knots though. Can't wait to find one and chase in down in my KA. :trollface:

:P

Alpha Tester
444 posts
2,983 battles

Yes it is absolutely  fun having a too speed of 18 knots :trollface: I still seem to do well in it for some reason lol

Would you say you also find it engaging?

Members
675 posts
3,957 battles

Yay for a ship we'll never get to play.

You will probably have a chance next Black Friday for 500 $ USD...

Members
675 posts
3,957 battles

Nobody pays that but suckers.

They pay it over many times or in events like Santa boxes. You are probably yourself a sucker but of the santa boxes. We are all in the buying ships anonymous group. You can confess yourself.

Alpha Tester
444 posts
2,983 battles

You will probably have a chance next Black Friday for 500 $ USD...

This makes me sad. Her premium camo looks awesome but not that awesome.

Alpha Tester
444 posts
2,983 battles

They pay it over many times or in events like Santa boxes. You are probably yourself a sucker but of the santa boxes. We are all in the buying ships anonymous group. You can confess yourself.

I don't have a problem in principle spending that much on ships in a year, it's more spending it all at once on a bundle of mostly ships I already own just to get a single tier 3 ship.

Members
675 posts
3,957 battles

I don't have a problem in principle spending that much on ships in a year, it's more spending it all at once on a bundle of mostly ships I already own just to get a single tier 3 ship.

In your case, you don't do it then. But not everybody who bought it were in your case having all of them already. So it was kind of a bad call of telling all people who bought this bundle are suckers. So let's forget your call.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,278 posts
10,386 battles

The Katori was a reward ship on the EU server for a mission-event -- think along the lines of a gruesome ARP Takao-style grind.  I imagine we'll (eventually) see something similar

Alpha Tester
444 posts
2,983 battles

In your case, you don't do it then. But not everybody who bought it were in your case having all of them already. So it was kind of a bad call of telling all people who bought this bundle are suckers. So let's forget your call.

Well, I don't have ALL of them, but nearly all of the ones I don't already own were ones I don't particularly care to spend money on anyways. So more accurately it would be $500 bucks for a tier 3, a tier 5, a tier 8 (Prinz Eugen was in that bundle, right?) a handful of ships I don't really care for, and a bunch of gold and port slots I don't terribly need. I suspect a lot of the folks who could and would drop $500 bucks on a bundle of imaginary ships probably already bought most of the ships they wanted when they were previously available. I mean really, if you can drop that kind of money on short notice then what are the odds that you haven't already picked up most of the ships that you want?

Alpha Tester
444 posts
2,983 battles

The Katori was a reward ship on the EU server for a mission-event -- think along the lines of a gruesome ARP Takao-style grind.  I imagine we'll (eventually) see something similar

Good to know. Thanks!