Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Compassghost

RNGesus blessed me with a 100% accurate GK salvo at 16km. No citadels, unfortunately.

8 comments in this topic

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Lol, a small miracle. 

I once hit 6/6 shells in a Gneisenau at 10km. That was pretty amazing as well, considering the Gneisenau has trollish dispersion even at point blank range. 

[KTKM]
Beta Testers
4,633 posts
4,076 battles

I once hit all 9 Iowa shells on a broadside Yamato, except I had citadels :teethhappy:

Members
327 posts
14,847 battles

Just the other day I was at Trident in my Texas.  A Fji and several others are spotted and the Fiji, because he knows what's coming, dives for cover at the corner of an island and mashed his smoke button.  Unfortunately for him I also have a Fiji and have dived for cover at that very same spot. I fired just before he disappeared and at where I expected he would run aground and it was my first salvo of the match.  15K which can be kind of trolly for Texas dispersion at a ship going angled at that distance.  Four hits, all citadels and "Off to a Great Start!"

Similarly, the very first time I took the Texas out my first salvo I ever fired in it was at an Aoba, also on Trident.  He was broadside and running hard and fast for island cover.  My lead took me into the island he was running for but the rounds I fired cleared the island.  On the replay you can't see him because he's behind an island but after the shells hit him the charred sinking wreck of what as an Aoba slides into view.  

I also have an Aoba and empathized with his shocked outrage.

Edited by Gully_Foyle_AS128127006

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

"Iowa/Missouri's citadel needs to be lowered, it's too easy to hit"

Edited by TenguBlade

Sign in to follow this