Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
robbaz123

Can i make it and get the graf spee?

6 comments in this topic

[DERRR]
Members
115 posts
2,866 battles

I got 1 out of 4 done i heard the event was ending in 1/19/17 so i stepped up on my gameplay but i wanted to know if i could make it cause if i dont i feel like i failed and didnt earn anything on my fully upgraded tier 10 hakuryu i only get 4 hours for 3 days and i get 15 hours on 2 days (probably 1 day other day 6),this is gonna be my long grind without long brake

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,616 posts
24,266 battles

I got 1 out of 4 done i heard the event was ending in 1/19/17 so i stepped up on my gameplay but i wanted to know if i could make it cause if i dont i feel like i failed and didnt earn anything on my fully upgraded tier 10 hakuryu i only get 4 hours for 3 days and i get 15 hours on 2 days (probably 1 day other day 6),this is gonna be my long grind without long brake

​Hmmmm You can get the Graff but I think it will be difficult to finish the Santa convoy. If you are getting 15 hrs each on the 2 days and you have at least 4 of those days available then yeah I think you can make it. If you are only worried about getting the Graff then yeah no problem you should get it easy.
Edited by paradat

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,147 posts
6,651 battles

Yeah you could feasibly grind out each stage of the Hunt missions in 1-3 days, so if you put the time in you should be able to get the Graf.  But ti depends for the most part on how much XP you get per match.  Assuming you average about 1000 base XP per match you will need to play something like 80-120 matches if you're doing both missions at the same time for each tier and you spread them across ships that have the 50% bonus each day to maximize your XP after modifiers.  As long as you're willing to grind you can do it, but it will require playing a lot and doing reasonably well.  It's unlikely that you would unlock the Santa convoy missions though, I played a lot over the holidays and it took me 7-8 days to do after buying the Graf.

Edited by K538

[KMS2]
[KMS2]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
286 posts
4,775 battles

I finished each step for the Graf Spree on the same day they went live, finishing the exp with multipliers twice and the base exp once. Stacking the daily bonus with the Ocean souls Camos I got from containers.

So yeah, I think it is possible for you to finish the grind for Graf Spree.

Just be sure to get all daily bonuses for ships that apply for the mission and you should be able to finish task 1 twice while finishing the task 2

[DERRR]
Members
115 posts
2,866 battles

My planned has change im going skiing and i only have 3 DAYS so that means 16 hours only can i make it? Oh and when will the event end

Sign in to follow this