You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nem_Nem

Cruisers suck....

24 comments in this topic

[-NACL]
[-NACL]
Members
1,194 posts
5,362 battles

Can't rack up any damage in them and they just fall apart when under fire, seriously who would main these things? Apparently fires help but I can't even bring in half the fires I could in my Z-52! Chalk up cruiser rework to WG's to-do list in 2017.        

Just look at this terrible match up in this pathetic ship they call a cruiser. Makes me sick to think just how overpowered Battleships are                            

buzPMZM.png

dMusJ2R.png

8rJzuxc.png

tLxnaSu.png

#GreatJobWG

• Cool 2

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,684 posts
12,811 battles

Cruisers are totally awful.  

i0bW0kd.jpg

[-KIA-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Volunteer Moderator, Clan Supertest Coordinator, Privateers
6,514 posts
8,485 battles

I KNOW RIGHT?

Look at this trash Neptune game I had the other day

rtmMYRD.jpg

Literally unplayable.

[-NACL]
[-NACL]
Members
1,194 posts
5,362 battles

Cruisers are totally awful.  

i0bW0kd.jpg

I KNOW RIGHT?

Look at this trash Neptune game I had the other day

rtmMYRD.jpg

Literally unplayable.

you see this trash? this is why WG loses so many potential customers when they cater to BBabies      

• Cool 1

[-KIA-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Volunteer Moderator, Clan Supertest Coordinator, Privateers
6,514 posts
8,485 battles

you see this trash? this is why WG loses so many potential customers when they cater to BBabies      

Agree.

[FAE]
Members
2,616 posts
3,631 battles

T10 cruisers are in a much better place than other T8 and below.

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
21,035 battles

Can't rack up any damage in them and they just fall apart when under fire, seriously who would main these things? Apparently fires help but I can't even bring in half the fires I could in my Z-52! Chalk up cruiser rework to WG's to-do list in 2017.        

Just look at this terrible match up in this pathetic ship they call a cruiser. Makes me sick to think just how overpowered Battleships are                            

#GreatJobWG

Ah ah ah, Hindenburg is a battleship.

It's also Made in German.

Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,076 battles

Well played OP... well played...

And the Hinden is a beast on steroids. German AP against anything is a death sentance.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

t9/10  CAs actually don't do too badly.  getting heal really helps their  survivability.   there are few t7/8 that needs help though, especially for average players.

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,894 battles

Thats all I play is Cruisers and yea the game has taken a turn for the worst for Cruisers in my opinion with the introduction of newer BBs and MM meta , just before that happened some Cruisers got nerfed loosing AFT, myself if the new Captain skills do not address survivabilety issues with Cruisers, Id have to think long and hard about continuing, today I had no interest in playing my Cruiser or playing a game

In the last year I have seen positive changes with much easier to get useful flags from containers and new competitions, but as a Cruiser player even though you can have really good games they seem to be getting less and less, the other day I saw a V Omaha in game against my Vlll Atago, that MM 3 tier difference is just unacceptable

[JUICE]
Members
824 posts
6,375 battles

Yea look at this crap they give you at tier 6!

2717 base XP :trollface:2hpUT9I.jpg

Edited by xXxRCADDICT
  • Cool 1

[ZR]
Members
984 posts
12,319 battles

Yea look at this crap they give you at tier 6!

2717 base XP :trollface:2hpUT9I.jpg

Right!? Especially when you are bottom tier against Tier 8, how can you even do anything in a cruiser besides die to super OP battleships.

WZwVpuB.png

3uC0sJE.png

Edited by MountainManxDan

Members
1,122 posts
6,732 battles

Tier 10 cruisers are a lot different than the rest of them. No heals, must operate 16km or less, no own smoke. Those ones don't do so well unless the BBs ignore you or rngesus is on your side.

Members
1,797 posts
5,635 battles

Greetings from mid tier land!  I con confirm that cruisers do, indeed, suck...a LOT!

Gxha0guh.pngZq7Mgj4h.png

telqKP0h.png

7TS7YDqh.pngMtHPuPjh.png

Crw00Kqh.png

Now that we've had our fun, are we done pretending like cruisers are a super awesome and appealing option for most players?

Edited by Mahrs

[LRM]
Members
2,958 posts
8,055 battles

Look at Omaha, bad T5 mm and its bad design leads to it licking bottom of the ocean more than contributing in the fight. Cruisers are supposed to not be good at anything in particulate, but it should not be unplayable.