Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Moe

Free Daily Containers?

5 comments in this topic

Members
612 posts
2,852 battles

I'm coming back from a very long hiatus and I've noticed something unusual during the last two days I've been playing. Yesterday, I started with a free crate. I thought that was a bit odd, since I know I logged in a couple weeks back and opened up whatever we received for Christmas. I earned my first crate at 2000XP, then I came close to earning a second one, but didn't quite make it. I had zero crates when I logged off last night, but I found I had a new crate waiting for me today. I have a premium account, but I haven't played since last night. Is there a reason why I received the free crate yesterday and today? Is it because I have paid for a premium account?

I'm quite happy to open a couple of crates a day, though. One earned and one from some fairy princess, I guess? Thanks WG. I would like to know why I keep getting free crates if anyone knows. Thanks!

Edited by The_Moe

[CYPHR]
[CYPHR]
Members
133 posts
11,068 battles

no free daily containers

its from the event call;d                                

Enter the Holiday Hub

if one of the achievement turns gold u get a free container think the last one turn gold today so 1 more free container and then its over

• Cool 1

Members
612 posts
2,852 battles

no free daily containers

its from the event call;d                                

Enter the Holiday Hub

if one of the achievement turns gold u get a free container think the last one turn gold today so 1 more free container and then its over

Ahh makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Members
612 posts
2,852 battles

I sure like the new container setup. Much better than without any. Thanks for the help everyone.

Sign in to follow this