You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

Stop blaming others for your lack of skill or bad game

184 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
2,893 posts

I have seen this again and again, both in forums and in games, someone did terrible, got killed, then started blaming everyone else, as if his teammates stopped him from hitting the enemies, or sunk him, lol

like today, near the end, someone suddenly blamed me for taken little damage in chat, I was like huh? you took damage or got sunk means you are stupid, don't know how to evade, don't have situational awareness, don't have skillz, you took damage/sunk is bad for the team, not something to be proud of. well in the end I was top of the chart. stop blaming others for your lack of skill or bad game

I have seen many on this forum blaming "potato players" ruining their game, I mean are you serious? bad players statistically will be in both your team and your enemy's team, the more bad players, the better you should do, you should welcome "potato players" with open arms, if everyone else are better than you, then, you will really have bad games LOL. in my less than 3 months of play, my 4 krakens and one 6 kills game all thanks to "potato players" LOL

so please, learn to improve, don't blame others, even if half of your team suck, that won't stop you from hitting enemy citadels, if you have the skill

• Cool 13

[KFL]
Supertester
692 posts
14,314 battles

Yeah terrible post. Obviously no clue as to what is going on.

• Cool 3

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

People are judging the validity of someone's opinion based on their stats or hidden status there of. How shocking. 

• Cool 6

[TG-38]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,307 posts
8,000 battles

oh btw, I also got the "solo warrior", and today got the "legend of the seas", haha :D

Pictures or it didn't happen.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,143 posts
17,201 battles

oh btw, I also got the "solo warrior", and today got the "legend of the seas", haha :D

Make your stats public.
  • Cool 4

[WOLF1]
Members
2,893 posts

People are judging the validity of someone's opinion based on their stats or hidden status there of. How shocking. 

well, some people won't be happy with my opinion, they like to have someone to blame for their failure I guess :D

[WOLF1]
Members
2,893 posts

I can post screenshot of my achievement if this site can host pictures, I just don't bother have to register pic hosting site, too much hassle, and it's not about me, it's about the opinion

Beta Testers
978 posts
4,327 battles

When ten of your fifteen teammates die in the first five/ten minutes of the battle there is absolutely no making up for that. Terrible players decide games at least 80% of the time. 

Your opinion is bad, and you should feel bad.

Edited by RevolutionBlues
  • Cool 3

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

well, some people won't be happy with my opinion, they like to have someone to blame for their failure I guess :D

I just find it funny that someone's first reflex on seeing a post about skill is to go check the person's stat page. And people wonder why people hide stats. Because they're used like a cudgel by people that don't have a better argument. 
  • Cool 8

[WOLF1]
Members
2,893 posts

When ten of your fifteen teammates die in the first five/ten minutes of the battle there is absolutely no making up for that. Terrible players decide games at least 80% of the time. 

even so, you can still have a good game, hit 5 citadels, destroy 3 ships, why not?

[KNTAI]
Members
3,133 posts
8,742 battles

Says the player with a Sasha-mouth-watering-over-a-potato avatar :rolleyes:
  • Cool 2

[WOLF1]
Members
2,893 posts

I just find it funny that someone's first reflex on seeing a post about skill is to go check the person's stat page. And people wonder why people hide stats. Because they're used like a cudgel by people that don't have a better argument. 

exactly, glad this forum still have people who can think well lol

[WOLF1]
Members
2,893 posts

A good game is the game you win.

not at all, you can still have a great game against overwhelming odds, kill 3 ships do 100k damage is pretty good

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Says the player with a Sasha-mouth-watering-over-a-potato avatar :rolleyes:

Potatoes are delicious. Straight sailing broadside cruisers are a BB's favorite food, bro. 
Edited by TTK_Aegis

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

You bet. If you want people to consider your opinion about "skill", "potatoes", etc., you better have some numbers available to prove that you at least don't spend your waking hours licking a nearby window. Just for the sake of fairness.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,143 posts
17,201 battles

​Not so much the validity but rather the credibility veracity and context. If I give you tactical advice and it disagrees with the advice you get from say Flamu.... well..... take his advice over mine.
  • Cool 4

[CYPHR]
[CYPHR]
Members
133 posts
11,107 battles

even so, you can still have a good game, hit 5 citadels, destroy 3 ships, why not?

hitting citadels and killing ships do not mean that u have skills

citadels are easy to get in a ca vs ca there plenty of videos on the web of

that and killinfg a ship solo or just landing the last shot is a big differance

as for hidden stats in my opinion alot of those who have the big words on how good there skills are hide there stat

Edited by ozzy0
  • Cool 2

[POD]
Members
30 posts
17,727 battles

... kill 3 ships do 100k damage is pretty good

And then we want to win. Doubles the exp, the commander xp, and...increases our win rate. Its all related.

If you are a crusier or DD at the end with full hit points, no problem. If you are the top tier battleship with full hit points, you used your ship not up to its full potential. Your hit point pool is a tool, an arrow in your quiver, you need to use it.

• Cool 4