Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Battleship_MaineMk1

Looking for Supremacy Team

7 comments in this topic

2,479 posts
4,234 battles

I am looking for a team. My highest ship is Omaha w/ hull B. I know I don't have the best ship or the best record, but I am trying to get better and won't be a burden to your team. 

Macabe 5,658
Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,389 posts

You'd get nuked the moment you were spotted if anyone were actually willing to take a omaha. Grind out a relevant tier 8 and work towards bettering yourself and you'll hopefully be ready for season 5.

[-DPF-] Nhi_Vanye 177
761 posts
7,469 battles

Just for information's sake, which of the Tier 8 ships are considered "relevant"?  I, for instance, have 5 Tech Tree Tier 8 ships (Amagi, Bismarck, Hipper, New Orleans, North Carolina), as well as several of the premiums.  What are the recommended ships for Tier 8 competitive play?

Macabe 5,658
Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,389 posts

Just for information's sake, which of the Tier 8 ships are considered "relevant"?  I, for instance, have 5 Tech Tree Tier 8 ships (Amagi, Bismarck, Hipper, New Orleans, North Carolina), as well as several of the premiums.  What are the recommended ships for Tier 8 competitive play?

Last season i mainly saw teams running: NCs, Bismarcks, Bensons, kutusov, shoukaku and a couple shiratsuyus but it was mostly bensons. Iirc there was an Atago at one point as well as a chapy. Those are the most prevalebt ships but each team has their own strategies that revolve around different compositions of ships.

[-DPF-] Nhi_Vanye 177
761 posts
7,469 battles

Last season i mainly saw teams running: NCs, Bismarcks, Bensons, kutusov, shoukaku and a couple shiratsuyus but it was mostly bensons. Iirc there was an Atago at one point as well as a chapy. Those are the most prevalebt ships but each team has their own strategies that revolve around different compositions of ships.

Thanks!:honoring:  It is very helpful to know what ships to shoot for if you want to go into competitive play!

[ES] warhawk67 35
In AlfaTesters
543 posts
7,233 battles

If you are interested in working up towards those lines and want to join a clan that is willing to not only help but give you a shot when you get there come and check out Armored Knights or PM me here.

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

Sign in to follow this