Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Battleship_MaineMk1

Looking for Supremacy Team

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

7 posts in this topic

I am looking for a team. My highest ship is Omaha w/ hull B. I know I don't have the best ship or the best record, but I am trying to get better and won't be a burden to your team. 

1. No Tier 8 ship
  2. No competitive team takes in a player who has barely played 100 Random games.

You'd get nuked the moment you were spotted if anyone were actually willing to take a omaha. Grind out a relevant tier 8 and work towards bettering yourself and you'll hopefully be ready for season 5.

Just for information's sake, which of the Tier 8 ships are considered "relevant"?  I, for instance, have 5 Tech Tree Tier 8 ships (Amagi, Bismarck, Hipper, New Orleans, North Carolina), as well as several of the premiums.  What are the recommended ships for Tier 8 competitive play?

Just for information's sake, which of the Tier 8 ships are considered "relevant"?  I, for instance, have 5 Tech Tree Tier 8 ships (Amagi, Bismarck, Hipper, New Orleans, North Carolina), as well as several of the premiums.  What are the recommended ships for Tier 8 competitive play?

Last season i mainly saw teams running: NCs, Bismarcks, Bensons, kutusov, shoukaku and a couple shiratsuyus but it was mostly bensons. Iirc there was an Atago at one point as well as a chapy. Those are the most prevalebt ships but each team has their own strategies that revolve around different compositions of ships.

Last season i mainly saw teams running: NCs, Bismarcks, Bensons, kutusov, shoukaku and a couple shiratsuyus but it was mostly bensons. Iirc there was an Atago at one point as well as a chapy. Those are the most prevalebt ships but each team has their own strategies that revolve around different compositions of ships.

Thanks!:honoring:  It is very helpful to know what ships to shoot for if you want to go into competitive play!

If you are interested in working up towards those lines and want to join a clan that is willing to not only help but give you a shot when you get there come and check out Armored Knights or PM me here.

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0