Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

AFT or manual?

6 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
6,259 posts
10,088 battles

Don't get much mileage out of my secondaries on Byuddy--not sure cruiser secs are much good anyway--and so few CVs that manual AA is wasted most of the time.

How to choose?

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

If you are going to use the captain for T10 Moskva later on, AFT is a good choice since Moskva can get 8.2km of AA umbrella. 

My personal build is AFT, Manual AA, and DE. But really I don't feel like any of them are must haves. 

Edited by saagri

[SYN]
Members
15,875 posts
12,803 battles

For your second 4th tier skill?

You save it until you can get CE.

Members
3,014 posts

Just because you may not see CVs ingame often, its that one fighter plane that keeps you detected.

AFT may be just the ticket to take that plane out that is keeping you illuminated.

Concealment isn't the must-have do-all skill with alot of boats including Budyonny.

An example-

Atlanta running concealment is a serious waste of other needed skill sets to guarantee her success.

If a boat has a module option for concealment, then that becomes another matter and serious thought must be given to the boat's overall performance if/when deciding to approach a concealment build up.

Destroyers can benefit from CE

Some cruisers can...some not so-

Depending on the gun specs, once you pull the trigger, the party is over- you're spotted.

And to run around not firing to help your team only because you know you'll be detected....

well-

there's a category for that-  and its not good team play

[NG-NL]
Members
6,259 posts
10,088 battles

DE it is.

Buffing AA is pointless if regularly staying with other BBs/CAs. Even an Aoba is better than nothing when facing a Ranger.

Sign in to follow this