Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Supremacy League All Stars Match

4 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,675 posts
6,460 battles

I was asked to fill in for WG's Trevzor when he couldn't play in the Supremacy League All Star match.  Quemapeublos lead the other team in a best of three series.  We wound up winning 2-1.  I wouldn't say I lead the team though.  I followed the lead of the players on my team.
Playing in a competitive environment is very different.  Even more so than teams.  It's one thing playing in public matches were some players are decent.  It's another when you are playing in a round where every single player is good, and every single player will punish you for a mistake.  It was a very good experience and I'm glad I took part.
I'd highly advise getting into contact with Supremacy League if you have a team or are interested in something a little more competitive than what WG has to offer.  The games were a lot of fun and a whole new level of challenge.
Pay attention to the strategy in the video, and the communication.  Of course, filter out the side chat.  There was a lot, and much of it was hilarious in the previous rounds.  Some of it obviously not for those with thin skin.

• Cool 1

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,675 posts
6,460 battles

Watched all 3 matches live. Was fun to watch.

​Glad you enjoyed them.  You probably watched the shoutcast which was a lot more exciting than my stream of it :)

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

​Glad you enjoyed them.  You probably watched the shoutcast which was a lot more exciting than my stream of it :)

I was watching GG's stream.

Sign in to follow this