You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
elshanko

bb arkansas

17 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
64 posts
5,548 battles

what good is the arkansas it was a gift to the cbt what a crock of bull all that was a insult to us all it is is a hanger queens with no aa not even worth playing i allwas go out there 2 cv in every game and all i do is drive in circles till i die a please do not say drive with other ships cause that have no aa at all or very little t3 and t4 are so screwed tier with the t4 cv getting to were i amm really ready to go back to steel oceans to many negatives trying to play bb 

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,265 posts
21,684 battles

I have won a match in her with 2 enemy carriers totally ignoring me.

You need to get good, she is a strong ship.

Go to YouTube and find jammin411 channel. Search for Arkansas carrying but fail...my aim was off as I was trying to citadel fwd magazines...it will show you how you can be effective despite an enemy cv...

Kraken, high caliber, confederate.

Beta Testers
1,165 posts
10,912 battles

Div with a boat that has AA

Div with a CV and ask for AA support

Ether way, it is a team game.  It's not all about you wanting to be a John Rambo and being able to do everything.

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Beta Testers
2,504 posts
6,178 battles

Arkansas is really good for her tier. I quite enjoy mine with the aiming modifications, they make her stunningly hard-hitting at T4.

Beta Testers
55 posts
6,879 battles

If you actually spend the credits to fill all of the upgrade slots, it's a rather insane BB that actually needs the 0 AA to be balanced, IMO.

• Cool 2

[JKSDF]
Beta Testers
545 posts
2,691 battles

If you actually spend the credits to fill all of the upgrade slots, it's a rather insane BB that actually needs the 0 AA to be balanced, IMO.

Pretty much this. The 0 AAA is the trade-off for having the absolute bastard upgrades on the thing. She plays almost better, with the same/similar playstyle, compared to the tier 6 Fusou with the right captain and upgrades.

[_TWP_]
Members
611 posts
6,556 battles

Among Tier 4 battleships, Arkansas is second only to Imperator Nikolai I (a ship famous for being overpowered) in win rate, in average damage, in kills per match, and in survival rate. Arkansas is right behind Imperator Nikolai I in most of those categories even when you compare all Tier 4 ships, not just battleships. She doesn't need to be buffed.

• Cool 1

[SOSL]
Members
147 posts
6,430 battles

Among Tier 4 battleships, Arkansas is second only to Imperator Nikolai I (a ship famous for being overpowered) in win rate, in average damage, in kills per match, and in survival rate. Arkansas is right behind Imperator Nikolai I in most of those categories even when you compare all Tier 4 ships, not just battleships. She doesn't need to be buffed.

TBF, the high winrate is more likely due to her restricted and veteran player base than the ship itself.

Edited by Formerly_Wu

Alpha Tester
444 posts
2,983 battles

TBF, the high winrate is more likely due to her restricted and veteran player base than the ship itself.

Why not bolth? *insert meme here*

Beta Testers
201 posts
4,596 battles

Arkansas wrecks house.  and withj 21 secondary gums, the's the only US BB worth investing in the secondaries. It will hold its own with secondaries against anything. (I remember sailing in the middle of 4 ships and watching my secondaries melt two DDs at a time

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,388 posts
21,001 battles

Just braggin, I really hate Arkansas, but when she behaves.....

1sI0NB8.jpg

Edited by barbaroja_Ar

[KIA-C]
Members
263 posts
3,866 battles

what good is the arkansas it was a gift to the cbt what a crock of bull all that was a insult to us all it is is a hanger queens with no aa not even worth playing i allwas go out there 2 cv in every game and all i do is drive in circles till i die a please do not say drive with other ships cause that have no aa at all or very little t3 and t4 are so screwed tier with the t4 cv getting to were i amm really ready to go back to steel oceans to many negatives trying to play bb 

The Nikolai has almost no AA and yet it is considered OP. It's the player and the Arkansas has all the modules to help it. Also try sailing with cruisers, c'mon man this is a duh thing. Basically, user error not the ship.