Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper

Last game of the day ended up like this...

5 comments in this topic

Members
2,136 posts
5,764 battles

Capture247.JPG

Did a carry by clearing our base from the enemy and then going and sitting in the enemy base while eating up the couple of ships that came to defend.

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/26897-Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper-Neighbors

[5IN]
Members
2,106 posts
10,160 battles

Very nice, well done!  Love seeing the Gneisenau pull games like that, especially with the torp hits :)

b

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Very nice, well done!  Love seeing the Gneisenau pull games like that, especially with the torp hits :)

b

I'm pretty sure I get more torpedo hits in my Gneisenau than I do in my IJN CAs. 

Members
1,797 posts
5,635 battles

I have been way off my game with Gneisenau since Monday.  I tried playing a bit more conservative my last two games tonight.  Produced wins, but not impressive damage...at all...and only a couple kills per match.  Considering how terrible the last two days have been, it was a step up...but, a long way from regularly producing 100k+ games like she when I first acquired her.  Glad to see you doing well, just the same.  

I did carry in my Farragut (robbed of my Kraken by father time, who determined the match should end while my killing shells were airborne...).  Then again, it was two brothers and after I spent the match spotting, screening and generally being a nuisance, two of their BB decided to run the channel with enough space between them for me to reload torps.  I'm not sure it's carrying when it's clubbing.  That was as close as I managed to your superlative performance.  

Members
1,797 posts
5,635 battles

I'm pretty sure I get more torpedo hits in my Gneisenau than I do in my IJN CAs. 

Oh yeah...of course, you need to.  Gotta get that damage working to balance out your six gun symphony.  

Sign in to follow this