Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
StoneRhino

A Shout Out to all CV Players

3 comments in this topic

Members
3,256 posts
4,322 battles

Last night I was having  really off night. missing strafes, torpedo drops, rng hating my bombers, no floods, ect ect.  So bad in fact that I actually benched my Ranger for my Saipan. 

Rather than going into detail; in one game against a well played T7 IJN CV that I felt useless (good stats but not "Good" stats).  My allies and reds were badmouthing the Saipan as a CV. The red CV piped in and made my night with some kind words about my game play.

I just wanted to pass along the good feelings.  

As a BB main I can say with absolute certainty that everyone knows every CV player does their best and even when it is not enough we understand.  Just keep at it and good games will come and even become more frequent with more practice.

• Cool 5

[HINON]
Members
4,020 posts
4,800 battles

Thanks.

And we understand that, most of the time, our team is doing their best as well. It's hard to make oneself "git gud," learning in this game tends to come through revelations and sudden moments of insight rather than being railed at in-chat.

• Cool 1

Members
2,646 posts
4,301 battles

Thanks.

And we understand that, most of the time, our team is doing their best as well. It's hard to make oneself "git gud," learning in this game tends to come through revelations and sudden moments of insight rather than being railed at in-chat.

That happened for me with manual dropping.  I used to struggle with it pretty bad and then one day I was like "Lets just...lets try this again." and it clicked.  Still not aces with it,  but I'm definitely improving.  Its making the Ranger grind a lot more bearable.

On topic,  here's my take:  I don't care how bad you are.  I don't care how good you are.  What I care about is seeing you try.  But regardless,  I don't see any reason to badmouth people based on their performance or perceived performance.  This is a video game,  we're all here to have fun.  I'm not going to ruin someone elses fun because they didn't play up to my standards.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this