Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Zampy

Shimakaze Premium Camo

6 comments in this topic

[O7]
Beta Testers
1,804 posts
12,327 battles

I have a bit of an overflow of doubloons at the moment from the Santa crates (no ships, thanks 6 ocean soul camo crates) and I've been looking at the different premium camo's available on a lot of the ships.  I'm struggling to convince myself that 5000 doubloons is a good purchase for the Shimakaze.  20% more credits, -50% service cost, 100% xp, but is that really worth 2 months of premium time?  

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

For the Shimakaze? No. If you want to put it on a T10 Prem. DD or CA I'd recommend Moskva, Gearing or Khab personally, I wouldn't put it on any other ships except those.

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator, In AlfaTesters
1,119 posts
24,125 battles

Things to ask yourself before buying perma camo for T10s:

1. Do you play the ship a lot (and enjoy it)? No point in buying camo for a ship you don't play.

2. Do you suffer from credit issues and enjoy T10 play? If so, perma camos are a good alternative instead of grinding credits with a lower tier premium. 

3. Are you going to farm FXP with it? That's the only good use for the camo XP bonus at the moment, although with the upcoming 0.6.0 captain changes you could grind other captains by playing your 19 pt T10 captains.

If you're running low on premium time I would say get that instead, but T10 permaflage is great for turning a previously expensive ship to run into a credit grinder.

Beta Testers
2,589 posts
8,799 battles

If you play it and like it, then buy it. Basically makes it a premium at T10 that can't swap captains. Otherwise, save it for something else. 

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

The T10 camos essentially make them premium ships. If you play the Shimakaze a lot, and feel comfortable enough to invest real money in her for big extra credit earnings, then by all means.

Sign in to follow this