Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RHINO_Mk_II

EU's Champion Flag Bonuses

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

9 posts in this topic

I was thinking that sounds like a seriously OP flag, till I read this line (emphasis mine):

The flag will only ever be given to 12 players on the entire EU server. The winning team needs to defend the title on a monthly basis to keep the flag.

I'm OK with this as long as its something you need to keep earning, not permanent.

I imagine there has to be some kind of reward for these top of the Server battle tournaments, however, only the top players will ever win it so it is kind of exclusionist.

It is not permanent, Luna, as it has to be defended regularly.

So, if EU has it, when does NA get to battle for it?

& will anyone want me in their team (lol)?

It is not permanent, Luna, as it has to be defended regularly.

I know. Thats why I was saying I'd be OK with it.

+50% captain exp

+15% credits

Wondering if similar bonuses could be applied to the Supremacy League winner flags, when they are finally credited.

We asked for bonuses comparable to the Military Monthly flag, we go told that they weren't putting bonuses on other flags. So the Supremacy Flags will be original but won't have bonuses.

In all honesty bonuses should be stripped from all of the flags Military Month, Alpha, ST. Its not what they where intended to be.

We asked for bonuses comparable to the Military Monthly flag, we go told that they weren't putting bonuses on other flags. So the Supremacy Flags will be original but won't have bonuses.

Just give the original gold amount. I don't think anyone wants a gimped flag that does nothing when the military month flag is bog standard.

Just give the original gold amount. I don't think anyone wants a gimped flag that does nothing when the military month flag is bog standard.

Flags are coming shortly feel free to run it, or let it sit in port up to you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0