Peregrinas

Christmas Convoys - Task 4

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

15 posts in this topic

(Hit enemy ships 400 times)

Does this include all means of hitting ships? (Do secondaries count?)

Not sure. Assumed it was primaries and just went out with Atlanta a few times. 

Not sure. Assumed it was primaries and just went out with Atlanta a few times. 

That's one of the reasons I bought my Atlanta. =P I think it was my 2nd battle where I got either 356 hits or 417 hits, either way, I knew those tasks were going to be a cake walk when I saw that. XD

I hit people 400 times with my main guns. Not sure about secondarys.

I blow through these tasks like nothing. 6-8 battles and I'm onto the next level.

shot-17.01.09_22.49.42-0483_zpsuxpktdkv.

Not even rushing taking nice long breaks lol. 

just have to take my udaoloi out  (still haven't bought  khab yet)    I usually get 200+ hits with it per match.

Any hit ribbon counts.  Main battery, secondary, torpedo, ramming

Pretty sure its just main battery.

Torpedoes count as well (I went into a battle with 53 hits and scored 2 torpedo and 28 main battery hits to get me to 83 hits). Don't know about secondaries though, will be able to tel you tomorrow.

Torpedoes count as well (I went into a battle with 53 hits and scored 2 torpedo and 28 main battery hits to get me to 83 hits). Don't know about secondaries though, will be able to tel you tomorrow.

True and CV attacks also count iirc.

I find through looking at the tasks they are not hard to complete.  The only time sinks are the darn "acquire x amount of XP" because 30K XP just doesn't appear without rolling a bunch of battles. (How many depends on wins etc).

(Hit enemy ships 400 times)

Does this include all means of hitting ships? (Do secondaries count?)

Yes, I did it with my Bismarck within 2 games (will not work for those BB snipers)

Akiuzki gets sooooo many shell hits (and no damage. the new HEAP looks like it's gonna be epic).

Akiuzki gets sooooo many shell hits (and no damage. the new HEAP looks like it's gonna be epic).

​Tried HEAP last time and it was worthless.  Got more with either straight HE or AP.  After 4 or 5 battles I switched it out.  The low caliber makes it an untenable skill for that ship.  It drops your fire chance to 0% by the way.. and wil lbe 2% with part 2.. not worth taking.  It is essentially a high fire percent chance skill.. thinking mostly those at 18% or higher to make it worthwhile. Edited by Anchor_Anchor