scruffycavetroll

For cereal, what's wrong with you people? can't you Win 1 game and travel 2017km?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

27 posts in this topic

I mean for cereal people.

How many people need to win one game...can even be a PVE match for sobbing in moderate silence. 

How many people need to travel 2017 km? 

Listen, camping BB's sitting still in spawn sniping need to now move to travel 2017 mkay? sitting still won't do it. going forward will get it done faster than reversing also. 

Edited by scruffycavetroll

AFAIK its not even 2017, I thought it was 201.7...

that's even worse!!!

TUBER POTATO'S TUBER!!!

MOVE THOSE SHIPS

I actually saw someone just yesterday get the "Good Start" achievement. I think it might be a combination of people just not playing and maybe there being a ton of alts that never get used.

The hidden achievement event tells you exactly who the player base is.....:teethhappy:

Current playerbase count is 205,765, we've gained about 50 k accounts since the one year celebration.

Less than 10% of the players are "Hardcore"

Less than half the player base has played over 10-15 games since the 21st of December.

A little over 25% have actually opened 17 presents?

15% of the players have completed the medal event....Only 5% had completed it by 12-26.

Edited by awiggin

I actually saw someone just yesterday get the "Good Start" achievement. I think it might be a combination of people just not playing and maybe there being a ton of alts that never get used.

even bots get them since we need the help. 

sad. 

How many people need to win one game...can even be a PVE match for sobbing in moderate silence. 

Listen, camping BB's sitting still in spawn sniping need to now move to travel 2017 mkay? sitting still won't do it. going forward will get it done faster than reversing also. 

38175251.jpg

I have been saying this for a week. My conclusion is those two medals are illustrating the terrible camping meta we have on this server. 

People aren't traveling enough, are bad at getting a win and before it turned gold not getting close enough for their secondaries to get in the fight. 

I have been saying this for a week. My conclusion is those two medals are illustrating the terrible camping meta we have on this server. 

People aren't traveling enough, are bad at getting a win and before it turned gold not getting close enough for their secondaries to get in the fight. 

the stories these events tell without having to say a word. 

Surprising that not many players(against the total player base) have the 2017km achievement considering that even as a primary CV player, i managed to receive the achievement within the 1st week of the event...

Just the other day I gave a Neptune the Aiming? achievement. People seem to be trickling back slowly after the holidays.

Given that these are the easiest ones to get (note that they're also the two achievements that have been received the most), I think what this tells us is that we don't have a particularly large playerbase, but the ones we do have tend to be fairly dedicated.

I've done that in everything but a cv...lolz

I got that particular one in an american battle ship.. ya know top speed 20.5 knots with a tail wind and a following current?

To many folks think BB are WOT TD's and islands are bushes to hid behind...  

Really honestly no clue here.  There nothing you can do to convince em.. and if it's any consolation... it's not better on the EU servers!

And If they havn't pulled it off on the RU servers it's because they rush in and fight.. (and everyones getting sunk BEFORE they've covered the 20.17 Km of travel distance.. it ain't a lack of go get 'em thats for sure!)

Ahh well, of to the PTS and check out the latest newest changes in the commander skills..see if they're a bit better now that they've had time to cook. in the forum flames..

((addendum:  scratch that PTS patched but not yet active.. well poo!  Off to the regular server!))

Edited by TL_Warlord_Roff

I blame all the bot CV's that stay stay at spawn and don't even launch their planes :trollface:

The only time I generally park a CV is when I'm fighting bots in co-op... It's the easiest way to keep the little (BLEEP) from seeing and chasing you down. Randoms is the opposite;  in most cases sitting still is just begging a smart CV player or DD river to come and sink you.

Surprising that not many players(against the total player base) have the 2017km achievement considering that even as a primary CV player, i managed to receive the achievement within the 1st week of the event...

I like to play CV in PVE but I also like to move it, move it, with my IJN CVs. Why else do they go so fast? :)

I think even the Langley and Bogue should be taken out for a run in the PVE park. it is good for them. You can't dodge torpedoes if you are not moving.

Oh my my... Look who I meet again... :sceptic:

I think that these gold medals are harder to earn cuz they're so easy to achieve normally. I think that more people need to get em but being that such a small percentage of players with an account have probably played since... (small compared to the whole "player" population) the medal has therefore yet to be earned.

(still salty I see)

Seeing how those two are the easiest to get they are going to have a high threshold to turn gold. Just look at the numbers compared to the one that have turned gold.

Seeing how those two are the easiest to get they are going to have a high threshold to turn gold. Just look at the numbers compared to the one that have turned gold.

​^^ That