You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Terrible_Turtle

0.6.0 Captain Free XP Conversion - Sub-par search skilz

10 comments in this topic

Members
5,202 posts

As stated, either my search skills are lacking or the information hasn't been released yet...

Does anyone know what the conversion rate is or will be for captain free XP in 0.6.0? (i.e. 1 Doubloon = 25 Free XP)

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

Elite EXP to Free EXP Conversion

Elite EXP can be converted into ordinary Free EXP under the same rules applicable to the associated EXP of ships.

Conversion cost will be the same as the one applied during standard conversion of associated EXP into Free EXP (1 Doubloon for 25 EXP).

Reverse conversion of Free EXP into Elite EXP is unavailable. At the same time, ordinary Free EXP may be directly applied towards the same purposes as Elite EXP.

Sauce: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-060-key-feature/#elite

Edited by saagri
  • Cool 1

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,680 posts
35,904 battles

I do not think it has been said. Why will they change?

25-1 is the norm, with the occasional 35-1 discount (not now, at the time of Missouri though).

• Cool 1

Members
5,202 posts

Elite EXP to Free EXP Conversion

Elite EXP can be converted into ordinary Free EXP under the same rules applicable to the associated EXP of ships.

Conversion cost will be the same as the one applied during standard conversion of associated EXP into Free EXP (1 Doubloon for 25 EXP).

Reverse conversion of Free EXP into Elite EXP is unavailable. At the same time, ordinary Free EXP may be directly applied towards the same purposes as Elite EXP.

Thank you! +1

Do you have a link?

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

You're a boss. 

It was from a post that was literally top 3 in the General Forum section lol. 

Members
5,202 posts

It was from a post that was literally top 3 in the General Forum section lol. 

Oops... I guess it would have been more effective to search manually than using the search function. :facepalm:

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

Cool, look forward to this being implemented. So it I read and understood this correctly, doubloons will only need to be used to convert Elite XP to Free XP and Elite XP will accumulate and be usable without doubloons. 

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,684 posts
12,886 battles

Glad to see the links to the Asia article.  It has a lot more info than the other servers; I'm able to get more updated on the wiki before the patch hits.