Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Aivris

A Successful Night of Fush and Shups

8 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

I've been reading about players having a very bad night of Ships, but I'd just like to post my results of the evening. They're quite the opposite!

30k98cp.jpg

After a brief win-streak, I earned all three containers for the day - I got flags in two of them and 5 Restless Fire camouflages in the other. Highlights of the win-streak was a Kraken with the Scharnhorst, and a 123k-damage game with the Texas in tier seven MM. I'm in love with both of those battleships. They're my go to ships for when I'm looking for some fun.

And of course, I finally completed the Hunt for Graf Spee campaign. She's a beauty!

2gx3d6r.jpg

But I'm wondering, which upgrade is the better option for her fourth slot? Damage Control System M2 or Steering Gears M2?

Also, has anyone finished or is close to finishing the Santa's Christmas Convoy campaign yet? How long did it take for you and at how many battles per day? I'm worried that I won't be able to complete the campaign on time, but I'd really like to get the Tarnanstrich camouflage for the Tirpitz. Any advice and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

People like to use HE on German BB's.

Would recommend Damage Control. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,712 posts
26,569 battles

Any advice and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Repeat the 500k credit missions for two pins, use flags and gamescom 2016 camouflage to increase the credit earning. With premium, the Zulu signal and Gamescom camouflage, a decent ~75k dmg battle in Tirpitz, Kutuzov or Atago will rake in the 500k.

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,099 battles

Ah, that's because Texas and Scharn are good boats :3

I really can't wait to get Graf Spee though. 

[RLGN]
Members
19,125 posts
35,147 battles

Repeat the 500k credit missions for two pins, use flags and gamescom 2016 camouflage to increase the credit earning. With premium, the Zulu signal and Gamescom camouflage, a decent ~75k dmg battle in Tirpitz, Kutuzov or Atago will rake in the 500k.

I need to look at the convoy missions again... I did once before and don't remmember this 500k credits mission everyone keeps talking about...

500k in ONE mission? Or collect 500k over several for the two pins?

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

Sounds like a good idea - print money while grinding the missions. T8 prems also works for me with grinding that Shinonome campaign.

And about the Graf Spee, how well does she cope with her front angled towards the enemy against BB AP?

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles

But I'm wondering, which upgrade is the better option for her fourth slot? Damage Control System M2 or Steering Gears M2?

Go with Steering Gears, otherwise she's an absolute pain to drive.

500k in ONE mission? Or collect 500k over several for the two pins?

In one mission.

And about the Graf Spee, how well does she cope with her front angled towards the enemy against BB AP?

She has 19mm of bow armor so everything above 269mm will overmatch. So any battleship can citadel you through the bow. 

Edited by geser98

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,712 posts
26,569 battles

500k in ONE mission?

xJFQxCx.jpg

From stage 2 onwards, stage 1 has a 350k credit mission.

I would recommend against trying this in coop though. For obvious reasons.

Sign in to follow this