Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ryacck

Chat bans

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
29 posts
2,245 battles

what a stupid thing,if the match matching system did things right and make so many lopsided teams,there would be no reason to [edited]...and words should be set to turn into ****** like steel oceans does.Match making system needs an overhaul bad.

Beta Testers
1,362 posts
4,392 battles

Being chat banned for 24 hrs is a blessing. For everyone.

After a few attempts to speak after the ban hits. U get used to it.

Theres not really that much to talk about. Always turns to talking about teamates and lack of cells.

Members
1,021 posts
13,309 battles

how about just  do this hjdkvshfbjlkhszjkdbhdjlk,  there harmless cussing :)  takes little thought u just randomly drag your hand on the key board.  gets the point across and yet doesnt lower the standards u know :)

if you need a filter to edit out cuss words that you had to type in the 1st place seems a bit like hand holding to me.  please edit my bad behavior so i dont get banned by other live players !

how about they add a filter and it adds *****   then gives you a  auto ban for 24 hours too. now that would be sweet ! and would save votes for plays poor !

Edited by Rilak

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles

You post a lot of threads about getting banned for various reasons, don't you Ryacck?

I'm sure you're the victim, tho...

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

So... "It's the fault of me losing because MM is broken that I got banned for not being able to control my language"

Is that it? Did I get that right? 

Edited by TTK_Aegis
  • Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

I've cussed in chat, and never got banned or even reported. I'm sure you were doing more than a little cussing, like cursing specific players or using hate speech. And MM is just fine, I don't know what "loopsided" teams you're whining about. 

Sign in to follow this