Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Spicywhipedcream

Ranked Battles?

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
896 battles

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to WoWS, (only been playing a month or two) but I feel that its time for me to elevate my game and take it to ranked battles. However, I haven't been able to access the ranked battles since the patch. Before the patch I didn't meet the tier requirements but now I have a few ships that I can throw into battle. I just wanted to ask you guys and see if your having any issues, or if its a season reset, or who knows what... I'm also looking for a clan to play with.

http://na.warshipstoday.com/signature/1021969809/dark.png

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
88 posts
6,658 battles

Ranked battles are by seasons. It is up to WG when they will release the next season and for how many weeks and tiers.  You will just have to be patient. 

[DO-IT]
Members
175 posts
6,263 battles

My guess is the next season will start in February looking at the gaps between the other seasons.

[--K--]
Members
5,392 posts
17,911 battles

Abandon all hope you who sail the Ranked Sea. For these is no greater hive of scum or villainy than can be found in the Ranked Sea.

The Coast Watchers report there is a rumor of Ranked Battles in February going about. But as of yet we know nothing. 

Members
4 posts
896 battles

Abandon all hope you who sail the Ranked Sea. For these is no greater hive of scum or villainy than can be found in the Ranked Sea.

The Coast Watchers report there is a rumor of Ranked Battles in February going about. But as of yet we know nothing. 

​Why did I immediately read this in a pirate voice...

[--K--]
Members
5,392 posts
17,911 battles

​Why did I immediately read this in a pirate voice...

Blame the Pirate Flag in my Sig. 

Sign in to follow this