You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
xXxRCADDICT

Edinburgh can carry

13 comments in this topic

[UDEAD]
-Members-
417 posts
16,169 battles

Very nice game.

In the last season of ranked I was regularly trolled from bringing eddy.... until the results of the battle came in. Im glad that more player are bringing her into a fitting place.:)

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Everything past the Fiji is a great ship on the right hands. Unicum even call the Minotaur OP af. I find it hard to believe myself, since they've got a high skill ceiling, and requires your foe to screw up to be god mode...

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,618 battles

Everything past the Fiji is a great ship on the right hands. Unicum even call the Minotaur OP af. I find it hard to believe myself, since they've got a high skill ceiling, and requires your foe to screw up to be god mode...

Have you seen one in action, it's like an Atlanta, a constant barrage of AP shells flying at you, a beautiful AP rainbow lol

[RLGN]
Members
19,165 posts
35,202 battles

Wound up with Warspite as my first 15pt RN, been using him in Belfast. On Emerald and don't plan on going any higher atm.

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,147 posts
6,651 battles

Wound up with Warspite as my first 15pt RN, been using him in Belfast. On Emerald and don't plan on going any higher atm.

It's worth it to get to the Fiji! Much fun to be had there and it's not a bad grind through the Leander if you like to be tricksy.

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,618 battles

EP, the Emerald had me deeply disliking the RN line, but Fiji made it all worthwhile. I think you will enjoy it.

edit: K538 ninjad my reply lol but yea what he said.

Edited by giovybez

[MAR_U]
Members
667 posts
8,117 battles

Not the same 'navy' but I have Perth as my T6.

Stopping at the Emerald is like leaving a party at 9. You're stopping before the line starts to get really good. Leander is a good ship, and Fiji is amazing. The Fiji is probably the best tier 7 ship in the game, IMO.

[RLGN]
Members
19,165 posts
35,202 battles

Part of it is not having ground out Emerald enough to Reseach the T6, (Fiji?) Part is having Perth and Belfast for T6 and T7, and the rest is having no motivation to do so.

Stopped at Bayern for pretty much the same reason. Have Scharnhorst, and no desire to get Gnie or anything higher. If Tirp had come in a Christmas box that would have been fine, but it didn't; so oh well.

Members
824 posts
6,375 battles

I have CE on Leander (8.8) detection and Fiji (9.8) they are truly different ships at that point. I have had 170k damage games in both. I think the Edinburgh just faces more competition in the form of better ships and players. You could almost call Leander a seal clubbing machine. lol