Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pewpewpew42

How dumb can you be???

10 comments in this topic

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,732 battles

Why oh why is it a good idea to ram a friendly when there are torps incoming?

EDIT: Why isn't the rest of the post saving? One second...

Long story short, an ally rammed me and held me against an island until I was torpedoed. These #$^@ people never cease to amaze.

Edited by pewpewpew42

[PLDN]
Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,703 battles

To protect yourself?

There is an astf gif for this, lemmie find it...

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,180 posts
10,511 battles

Albert Einstien once said "Only 2 things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity."

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
88 posts
6,658 battles

Wait till you are hiding in your own smoke and somebody rams you out of it because they want to not be spotted anymore. Or better yet is when you smoke up in your MK and somebody stops inside your smoke in front or behind. Thus preventing you from getting out if some torps are spotted and heading to your direction.

This has happened one  to many times for me. Causing me to eat shells that I shouldn't have taken or torps either due to the stupidity of the other player. 

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
88 posts
6,658 battles

I once hid behind a sinking friendly ship to avoid torpedoes..

There is a difference from that to screwing your ally over.  You played that one smart by using the ally because he was pretty much dead to rights. 

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,187 battles

I used a red CV I had killed as a Torp shield from another red CV once, the CV torp shield was also doing the Border riding thing. I snuck in behind his dead hull for shelter. Was pretty great.

What isn't so great? Getting rammed out of smoke by scared Battleships to get murdered by reds. 

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,732 battles

I mean in a small ship, I've rammed an allied BB in smoke, since I needed to stop and wasn't gonna move him much. But I digress.

Potatoes everywhere.

(cue potato memes/gifs/etc)

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Wait till you are hiding in your own smoke and somebody rams you out of it because they want to not be spotted anymore. Or better yet is when you smoke up in your MK and somebody stops inside your smoke in front or behind. Thus preventing you from getting out if some tops are spotted and heading to your direction.

This has happened one  to many times for me. Causing me to eat shells that I shouldn't have taken or tops either due to the stupidity of the other player. 

Yup, same here.

I'll add ships that block you so you can't torp in your own freaking smoke!

Edited by Wulfgarn

Sign in to follow this