You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TechnoSarge

Heroic Acheievements

11 comments in this topic

[LODGE]
Members
26 posts
7,715 battles

I'm trying to complete a Task from the Science of Victory, and I need 2 Heroic Achievements. I generally thought that these were all counted: -

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/guides/advanced-honors-and-awards/

but after getting a Devastating Strike, and Arsonist, and 2 x It's Just a Flesh Wound, my counter has not ticked up. Yes, I'm driving ships of the correct tiers (IV - X).

So what qualifies?

[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
2,503 posts
24,881 battles

I do believe they acknowledged a glitch on those missions as it wasn't counting the achievements. I thought they fixed it or are planning to next patch. Something like that.

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

The ones with the leafs around the icons. The ones with chains aren't "heroic."

So, the six on the bottom.

Edited by SergeantHop

Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,076 battles

The ones with the golden frames are heroic. Silver frames are standards. High Caliber, Confederate, Kraken, etc are heroic

[BEARS]
[BEARS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,707 battles

If you hover your cursor over an achievement it will tell you if i is 'Heroic' or "Honorable"  .  There are only 6 'Heroic' achievements ; Kraken/ Confederate/ Solo Warrior/ High Caliber/ Witherer/ and Dreadnaught .

I'm trying to complete a Task from the Science of Victory, and I need 2 Heroic Achievements. I generally thought that these were all counted: -

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/guides/advanced-honors-and-awards/

but after getting a Devastating Strike, and Arsonist, and 2 x It's Just a Flesh Wound, my counter has not ticked up. Yes, I'm driving ships of the correct tiers (IV - X).

So what qualifies?

:honoring:

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

If you hover your cursor over an achievement it will tell you if i is 'Heroic' or "Honorable"  .  There are only 6 'Heroic' achievements ; Kraken/ Confederate/ Solo Warrior/ High Caliber/ Witherer/ and Dreadnaught .

You forgot Clear Sky. Or is that not a heroic achievement?

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Nope. Just the six.

Lol, with the effort it takes to get Clear Sky, i thought it would have been a Heroic achievement for sure.

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Lol, with the effort it takes to get Clear Sky, i thought it would have been a Heroic achievement for sure.

One would think...

[RLGN]
Members
14,950 posts
26,484 battles

If nothing else; just forget that, and repeat something easy if you need to.

Later on; some time when you don't have another campaign to do; set some of the 'achievement' missions in your campaign slots and just let them sit until you get them.

Like trying to watch a pot boil; it's likely you'll never going to get an achievement by trying; normally they just 'happen' when you least expect it.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1