Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Peregrinas

Are 500k credits in one battle impractical without Premium time?

73 comments in this topic

[SCCC]
Members
3,177 posts
12,832 battles

Try and try as I might, 500k credits in a single battle is just out of reach even when the stars line up for me.

m6XMgog.jpg

3lcwgP9.jpg

PmqQjFE.jpg

I have every credits modifier possible except for the premium time modifier. It is absolutely unrealistic for me to shoot for 2.7k base xp games every other game if I am to make choosing this task worthwhile. I don't have a Missouri (I'm only at 250k free xp :() or Atago and this task is arguably impossible for anyone without premium and premium ships/camos. 

I don't like this. Premium should only be a means for getting through stuff faster, i.e. xp and credit grinds. "Locking" this task behind premium time is a dirty move by WG and goes against everything they say premium time is for.

edit: clarified the title

Edited by Peregrinas

[WOLF7]
Members
12,601 posts

Premium + premium ship. WG probably analyzed the data carefully to come up with that number.....:teethhappy:

[WOLF4]
Beta Testers
434 posts

Premium does only allow to get through stuff faster.

Doing the $500k mission is not required to unlock the final task. If you complete it, the final task comes faster, but it is definitely not required. See how that works?

I completed the entire Santa's convoy without doing the $500k mission at all.

• Cool 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,138 posts
17,201 battles

Hmmm yeah I would say it is impractical. Prinz Eugen with the camo on prem, very doable.

[SCCC]
Members
3,177 posts
12,832 battles

Premium does only allow to get through stuff faster.

Doing the $500k mission is not required to unlock the final task. If you complete it, the final task comes faster, but it is definitely not required. See how that works?

No, you have it wrong. The task is 'locked' behind Premium. Yes, Premium time allows you get the pins faster because you get three active tasks instead of two. Premium time also allows for xp after modifiers tasks to be completed faster.

The 500k credits task is completely locked behind Premium. It needs to be adjusted for and without premium. 330k credits without premium if they want to keep 500k credits with premium (330k + 50% = 500k) i.e. if you don't have premium, the task becomes 330k credits, and with premium it becomes 500k credits. Or turn it around and screw everyone, not just the non-premiums and keep the 500k credits for non-premium and bump it up to 750k credits with premium.

Edited by Peregrinas

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
14,398 battles

it is tough....

to be sure  but I think it can be done

Edited by pmgaudio

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

I've gotten 350k in sims before but not regualry.  with gamecon camo, it may be possible to get to 500k without premium account, but not easy.     with premium account and gamecon camo on premium ship, I think it is fairly easy to do .

[SCCC]
Members
3,177 posts
12,832 battles

-redacted-

Show your team results and credits tabs.
Edited by Peregrinas

[SCCC]
Members
3,177 posts
12,832 battles

with premium account and gamecon camo on premium ship, I think it is fairly easy to do .

With a Premium account, of course it's easy, nobody is arguing otherwise. My point is that this task is pretty much locked behind a Premium account.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
14,398 battles

Show your team results and credits tabs.

I redacted the pic.. I misunderstood the "Premium" for a ship, not account.... My bad.. BUT I also did not save that screenshot from the game (Credit gain)

BUT based on the OP's 303K for that 476... My guess is I was a lot closer to 500K, I wish now that I saved it...

Edited by pmgaudio

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,714 posts
19,912 battles

OP has a point, 500k is possible but not reliably achievable without premium time and / or premium ships.

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
341 posts
4,798 battles

ON the opposite end of the spectrum I am competing the final 3 groups of tasks using nothing but the "Earn 50kk credits" missions while playing my Missouri.

[-_W_-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,418 battles

OP has a point, 500k is possible but not reliably achievable without premium time and / or premium ships.

High-tier premium ships, at that. I'm pretty sure there was some credits-based task in another campaign I took a stab at with Molotov, and couldn't get it.

For that matter, when it says 500k, is that before or after service costs?

[SCCC]
Members
3,177 posts
12,832 battles

High-tier premium ships, at that. I'm pretty sure there was some credits-based task in another campaign I took a stab at with Molotov, and couldn't get it.

It is the total that you receive (so before expenses). The number which shows up on the main tab.
Edited by Peregrinas

Members
3,105 posts
12,308 battles

Well...  With premium account and premium tier 8 ships (I got 4 of those, I believe that's all of them) and all of the bonuses I get 500k every few games.  It's not rare, but it's most definitely not every game.  It just has to be a solid game.  Any confederate and/or high caliber game will net you that amount.

Having said that... For the santa convoy, you get 5 pins for just the XP grind, and it's not that bad.  You just need 1 extra pin.  You could go for the number of kills mission that gives 1 pin.  You only need to get it done once, because you will get the other 5 pins for XP grind.  So load up the two XP tasks and the kill mission, and by the time you are done with XP you would have killed the number of ships they wanted you to kill, so done.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,714 posts
19,912 battles

It is the total that you receive (so before expenses). The number which shows up on the main tab.

^

It's gross earnings, before service.

Members
3,105 posts
12,308 battles

Here's the kind of game that will give you passing credits for the 500k task.

rrHh9Q2.jpg

[-KIA-]
Members
5,194 posts
13,774 battles

I mean, in a non-premium ship, probably.  You have to do a ridiculous amount to get 500,000 credits without any bonuses.

However, I have gotten ridiculously close to 500,000 credits in Atlanta without premium.

stBlNe7.jpg

[SCCC]
Members
3,177 posts
12,832 battles

Here's the kind of game that will give you passing credits for the 500k task.

rrHh9Q2.jpg

Show me your team score and credits tabs.

[SCCC]
Members
3,177 posts
12,832 battles

I mean, in a non-premium ship, probably.  You have to do a ridiculous amount to get 500,000 credits without any bonuses.

However, I have gotten ridiculously close to 500,000 credits in Atlanta without premium.

Just how much of a stealth bonus do premium ships have to credits? Because I highly doubt my Tirpitz will do any better than my Hindenburg+premium camo. Plus tier 10 has higher rewards than tier 8.

So load up the two XP tasks and the kill mission, and by the time you are done with XP you would have killed the number of ships they wanted you to kill, so done.

You get only two active tasks without Premium time.

Edited by Peregrinas

Members
6,168 posts
7,861 battles

Just how much of a stealth bonus do premium ships have to credits? Because I highly doubt my Tirpitz will do any better than my Hindenburg+premium camo. Plus tier 10 has higher rewards than tier 8.

You get only two active tasks without Premium time.

Not necessaritly. At T10, you will always be fighting equal tier or lower ships, whereas at T8, you could be fighting T9s and T10s, which will boost your earnings.

[O_O]
Members
129 posts
17,400 battles

One trick I have been doing for the 500k credit task.  I do the other tasks to unlock another mission and go back and select both or three (if prem) and load up my best credit maker and have at it... once you get 500k credits in the battle all tasks count.   I know you don't _need_ to do all the tasks just get enough Pins, but I'm the kind of guy that must do them all!  :)

Members
3,105 posts
12,308 battles

Show me your team score and credits tabs.

Now, I did say premium plus all the bonuses right?  Here are the tabs:

Dm9s5NX.jpg

FlXZ83O.jpg

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,714 posts
19,912 battles

@OP: Do you have amescom 2016 camos? They give 50% bonus credits.

[SCCC]
Members
3,177 posts
12,832 battles

@OP: Do you have amescom 2016 camos? They give 50% bonus credits.

I only have 5 of them. And I'd probably accomplish this task two times at best, considering the base xp I need to get is just so high to even have a chance.

Sign in to follow this