You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MexicanPanda

At least the Atlanta is fun

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

I don't think I've ever played this much WoWS in one day... especially not a weekday. Good to see how motivated I can get for these missions. Also, I think it helps that I got an Atlanta last night (decided to buy it while at work because why not, right? Also, if I do ever play the Kutuzov again, I'll need a heavy dose of 'Murica to atone for my sins and burn the unclean. =P) and apparently I can have fun with it.

So far I'm 2-2 with it, since my first and third battles were graced with potato teams, but I have noticed that I don't think I've been outside of the top 3 on my team yet with her. Which is weird, because is some of these battles I don't feel like I really did all that much. In one I killed a couple DDs pretty much solo, so it made sense why I got so much xp in that battle, but like in my last battle, I did 55k damage and only helped burn down a Tirpitz while putting in a few shots here and there on some other targets. Does the Atlanta have some sort of xp booster or something? And I mean to base xp, not the boost I get from my camo.

So with the premium time I got from the Atlanta bundle, and with the Atlanta herself, I think I just might breeze through some of these missions in the Convoy campaign and while finishing off the Spee campaign.

[BEARS]
[BEARS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,707 battles

3 turrets for BB kings beneath the bright blue sky .

7 torps for DD lords in their stealthy fury .

9 squadrons for CV's doomed to fly .

1 for the Graf on his Throne of Skulls . On Hotspot where the shadows lie .

1 Atlanta to sink them all . 1  Atlanta to grind them .

1 Atlanta to take them all and in the seas bind them .

:trollface:

• Cool 4

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

Atlanta is like an American armor system. All or Nothing. Do well or suck. If I would dig into it I could name you tons of players who didn't like her at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MzrpimZc0E   here is something if your 'murica' level is too low :P

[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,372 battles

I don't think I've ever played this much WoWS in one day... especially not a weekday. Good to see how motivated I can get for these missions. Also, I think it helps that I got an Atlanta last night (decided to buy it while at work because why not, right? Also, if I do ever play the Kutuzov again, I'll need a heavy dose of 'Murica to atone for my sins and burn the unclean. =P) and apparently I can have fun with it.

So far I'm 2-2 with it, since my first and third battles were graced with potato teams, but I have noticed that I don't think I've been outside of the top 3 on my team yet with her. Which is weird, because is some of these battles I don't feel like I really did all that much. In one I killed a couple DDs pretty much solo, so it made sense why I got so much xp in that battle, but like in my last battle, I did 55k damage and only helped burn down a Tirpitz while putting in a few shots here and there on some other targets. Does the Atlanta have some sort of xp booster or something? And I mean to base xp, not the boost I get from my camo.

So with the premium time I got from the Atlanta bundle, and with the Atlanta herself, I think I just might breeze through some of these missions in the Convoy campaign and while finishing off the Spee campaign.

There is increased damage from damaging higher tier ships.  Also, damage seems to be rewarded not only on amount, but the percentage of the target's health you remove.  My Atlanta does seem to make quite a bit more than I expect for the damage done.  It has become one of my goto ships for making credits.  Odd, because I read up on it and decided it was a bad ship to buy.  Then, I got it in a Santa Box and decided to try it - I'm glad I did.

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

Atlanta is like an American armor system. All or Nothing. Do well or suck. If I would dig into it I could name you tons of players who didn't like her at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MzrpimZc0E   here is something if your 'murica' level is too low :P

Nein amigo, this is what to listen to when my 'Murica levels are low. :D

There is increased damage from damaging higher tier ships.  Also, damage seems to be rewarded not only on amount, but the percentage of the target's health you remove.  My Atlanta does seem to make quite a bit more than I expect for the damage done.  It has become one of my goto ships for making credits.  Odd, because I read up on it and decided it was a bad ship to buy.  Then, I got it in a Santa Box and decided to try it - I'm glad I did.

I was really hoping I would get one in a santas box, but alas, I had to buy one directly. Still worth it though. :D

Find a division mate who has the sole task to smoke you and your fun factor increases by 10 in that ship.

#GhettoFlint  XD

[ANZ4C]
Alpha Tester
325 posts
7,593 battles

I don't own an Atlanta, but two of the people I play with do and they love it. In a DD and BB it truly sucks facing an Atlanta because if it's got a good captain they can hose you with fire while hiding behind stuff.

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

I don't own an Atlanta, but two of the people I play with do and they love it. In a DD and BB it truly sucks facing an Atlanta because if it's got a good captain they can hose you with fire while hiding behind stuff.

I watched your video on that. Very, very troll. XD