You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
K1ra_Yoshikage

For all of you who hoped that you get gold if you finish the Graf Spee mission because they bought her

28 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,537 battles

no, like I said here before you only get the credits, around 7mio

Wj9coHy.jpg

• Cool 1

[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
2,503 posts
24,881 battles

I'll still take 7 million credits. Gold would have been nice but I doubted it from the begining.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

No complaints here.  I need those 7 million credits more than the doubloons at the moment.

Thanks for the info :honoring:

[O_O]
Members
129 posts
17,410 battles

Awesome, I was wondering this myself, thank you for the info!  Santa was very kind to me this year so, for once, I would rather the credits!  So.. yay!  :trollface:

Beta Testers
201 posts
4,596 battles

I'm impressed at those who made 40K XP in under 18 hours.  I expect to have my Spee by the weekend.

Edited by ScrewySqrl

[KMS]
[KMS]
3,663 posts
12,138 battles

only 40k?  isn't that what you need for 3 crates?

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,892 posts
4,881 battles

I'm impressed at those who made 40K XP in under 18 hours.  I expect to have my Spee by the weekend.

it not that hard, when you have 100% exp camo and 100% first win yesterday(4-8k exp a match). In just 2-3 hours, I easily did 60k total exp last night before logging off

[-K-]
SuperTest Coordinator, WoWS Community Contributors
5,969 posts
22,176 battles

I think you also get a port slot out of it...

7,026 posts
27,537 battles

Who in their right mind thought they were going to get dubloons? :amazed:

Till 2 years ago you got the gold in WoT when you owned a premium tank and recived it again through a mission. You could abuse the system by buying a tank when he was at special offer a few days before you finished the mission and got 1k-2k gold extra then. 

Beta Testers
1,971 posts
11,543 battles

The ship only cost me $24.00 and it let me finish the campaign a week early. And yet, I will get 7.5 million credits because I already have the ship. If you were going to exchange doubloons for credits it would cost 5000 doubloons to get 7.5 million credits. 5000 doubloons costs 24 dollars. So, in essence I am still getting the ship for free, just 24 dollars worth of credits and an extra week to finish the campaign and use the Tirpitz cammo for 24 dollars.

[O_O]
Members
129 posts
17,410 battles

Who in their right mind thought they were going to get dubloons? :amazed:

Well in the Santa boxes if you won a ship you already have, you got doubloon value of the ship.   So, that is why people were hoping it would translate for that campaign mission.  But, still get doubloon value of the boat in credits, so it's like its still free... just get reimbursed in credits *and* more time to complete the convoy mission.

[TBW]
Members
10,590 posts
18,165 battles

What about the ships I already have from the Santa or is it the Late Santa missions?

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles

Well in the Santa boxes if you won a ship you already have, you got doubloon value of the ship.   So, that is why people were hoping it would translate for that campaign mission.  But, still get doubloon value of the boat in credits, so it's like its still free... just get reimbursed in credits *and* more time to complete the convoy mission.

That was only for the santa crates though. If you won a premium ship that you already have from a standard super container you get the credit value for the ship and not the doubloon value.

[AK]
Beta Testers
183 posts
21,235 battles

Still trying to figure out what to do with 100,000,000 I have in xp in my account.

And I have 80+ ships.

And yes, I have the Missouri.

Edited by Danno_

Beta Testers
245 posts
5,882 battles

The ship only cost me $24.00 and it let me finish the campaign a week early. And yet, I will get 7.5 million credits because I already have the ship. If you were going to exchange doubloons for credits it would cost 5000 doubloons to get 7.5 million credits. 5000 doubloons costs 24 dollars. So, in essence I am still getting the ship for free, just 24 dollars worth of credits and an extra week to finish the campaign and use the Tirpitz cammo for 24 dollars.

UR logic is insane.  IM glad u can justify to URSELF paying 24.00 for credits which u get for free playing the game.
Edited by RECON_RANGER

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,111 posts

Still trying to figure out what to do with 100,000,000 I have in xp in my account.

And I have 80+ ships.

Hang on to it cause rumor has it future premmies will require buckets of free xp

[GWG]
Members
7,226 posts
14,041 battles

I would have gotten further, but I had to wash/dry/hang-up/fold 4 loads of laundry.  Got about 1/3 done.

Missouri does good, even in a losing battle.

But I also need to grind 2.4K on the Bayern to get it up to a 'B' hull.  It's a fun ship - and tanky, even with the lower hull.

Leander also needs 18K of modules.  It's also fine as a stock ship.

After that, the New Orleans needs 54K of modules.

Such is life after buying the Missouri.  Suddenly, Free XP is scarce.

Beta Testers
245 posts
5,882 battles

And I have 80+ ships.

I have 100,000,000,000,000,000.  Maybe u will earn some real XP soon.
Edited by RECON_RANGER

[GWG]
Members
7,226 posts
14,041 battles

And I have 80+ ships.

Ship XP won't do anything.  Takes Doubloons to make them Free.

A bit of an oxymoron...  Paying for Free XP.

Alpha Tester
444 posts
2,983 battles

This is good news to me. I've got Iowa unlocked but still need a couple more million to buy her, not to mention the cost of upgrades. By the time I finish this I should be able to afford to buy her and load her up.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,725 posts
12,933 battles

it not that hard, when you have 100% exp camo and 100% first win yesterday(4-8k exp a match). In just 2-3 hours, I easily did 60k total exp last night before logging off

Yup. I finished the first task once and got halfway through it again before the end of the night. I'm halfway through task 2 as well. Should be able to finish it all up tonight.

Beta Testers
1,022 posts
1,161 battles

Did it all last night in a monster grind. I am enjoying the Spee. But I think i'll put it away for a few weeks until the spee spam dies down.

[WSUND]
Members
1,494 posts
12,209 battles

This would be like returning a Christmas gift without a receipt....all you're going to get is store credit for the lowest sale price during the holiday season.