Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kakaroto1977

Hi from Argentina...

16 comments in this topic

[FURIA]
[FURIA]
Members
83 posts
11,196 battles

I will start apologizing for the delay in my introduction as I'm an active player since more than one year ago. Second, I'm going to apologize for my "not so refined" english :amazed:

About myself: I'm about 40 years old and still like to play games whenever I can. With 2 little children is getting difficult to find my moments but it can be accomplished.

Im mostly a DD/cruiser player but I often sail a couple of BBs I have, be for the fun factor or to learn their ways. Given up on CVs for now.

Well, with not so much left to say I leave with a classic "Good luck and fair seas...".

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,676 posts
35,842 battles

Bienvenido.

Welcome to the Forum.

[--K--]
Members
5,386 posts
17,878 battles

Welcome aboard sailor; May the wind be at your back, your enemies sail straight, the enemy torpedoes miss by a mile and RNG be always in your favor. Remember to watch the mini map, change course and speed and use AP on board side ships at the water line. Don't get lost or sail alone, don't hug islands to close, don't show your broad side, push with your team, don't hang back in sniper mode and Have fun. Smoke on the water is dangerous, avoid friendly fire and don't feed the trolls. For any thing else use search or just ask.

The Sinksalot Fleet salutes you, 
See you top side.

P.s. the Youtube channels of iChase, Notser, Flamu and even the Might Jingles has really good content for WoWs. The more you learn the better a captain you will become and the less you will be surprised. Also reading Patch notes is useful. 

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Lol RedSeaBear, he said he's already been playing for over a year. :)

[--K--]
Members
5,386 posts
17,878 battles

Lol RedSeaBear, he said he's already been playing for over a year. :)

The Sinksalot Fleet has a standard greeting and we issue standard greeting when some one says Hello for the first time. 

Besides we see so many players with a lots of games played still making a the same dumb mistakes. I don't mind when its on the enemy team but Its getting old on my team. So we try to educate all those we can. 

[FURIA]
[FURIA]
Members
83 posts
11,196 battles

It's true I have more than 2300 battles (which I consider too low for calling myself a Veteran or Experienced player). But even then, we all can learn things every day, even from Potatoes LOL.

RedSeaBear from your tips there's a few of them I couldn't get to overcome. "Dont get lost or sail alone": trend to forget the minimap when the battle gets intense and usually find myself pushing alone against the whole enemy fleet, we all know how it ends. And "smoke on water is dangerous": I know it, I feel it, I position myself perpendicular to known enemy DDs possitions, but even so I'm a "First Blood" achievement giver more times that I want to admit.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this