You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

I finally got her. The legendary Bismarck is MINE. <3

Stuck my Gneisenau captain in her, and got 10.6km secondaries (with modules and flags of course) ALL THE DAKA! \o/  Still miss those torps though </3

However, I now want to cry and/or smash things cause I did something profoundly stupid right after I got her...

I played a game while it was still the weekend and the potatos are out... :(

Literally my first ever game in Bismarck...

• Cool 2

[TJRD]
Members
836 posts
5,476 battles

That's not too shabby! sure you lost but you did fine! Bismarck is a great ship, relish in your accomplishment, and have fun! :)

Edited by Sir_Orrin

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,712 posts
19,904 battles

Grats! She's gudbote.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,105 posts

Congrats you gonna love it... be your number one ship... and you may want to enter the contest for worst winning loss. 

[BBICT]
Members
3,886 posts
4,243 battles

The secondaries on that thing are out of hand...I had one between me and a New Orleans tonight....it looked like two Atlantas going full auto. Just a sold stream of tracers. BRRRRRAAAAAPPP! Enjoy the carnage, but that loss sucks... :(

[JUICE]
Members
824 posts
6,375 battles

I have it and I love the secondaries but I cant hit anything with the main battery guns. It is so bad for me I went with CE after trying manual secondaries just so I can get more of a surprise here I am before I shoot.

Any one have any tips or tricks they would like to share?

Members
277 posts
7,325 battles

You will dig the Bismarck. You've got the 10.6 secondary build - fantastic! It's a wonderful feeling when you are charging hard, bow on into a melee and you can sic your HE secondaries on that dd that just popped up while you blast 15" of AP hell into whatever poor SOB thought it wise to brawl with the Biz!

Also useful for lighting up that duelist with fires while you tear away at his inner parts with your mains. 

It's my #1 ship and it ain't even close.