You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Graf Spee is ON - 18K players online 7:35pm Sunday

11 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,075 posts

18,000 online on Sunday night is the highest player count I've seen on a Sunday night. You? 

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,868 posts
8,550 battles

Just waiting on my Packers to seal this victory and I'll make it 18,001.

• Cool 2

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,075 posts

only eighteen thousand?

Darn the NA player base is small.

Well... I think there was a tad of confusion regarding the Graf Spee starting time... otherwise perhaps we'd have broken 20K... 

[HINON]
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

Just waiting on my Packers to seal this victory and I'll make it 18,001.

Go Packers

I've played while watching. :P

I'm a Bills fan who's lived in Wisconsin his whole life.... My whole family is made up of Packer fans. Of course I'm rooting for the Packers in the playoffs but is was still good to beat the Packers last time we played 'em. Let me tell ya I felt like a million bucks waking up that Monday morning and watching the rest of my family moap around after having given me crap all week about how my team sucks and how bad the Packers were going to beat 'em. Karma... gotta love it. ;)

[SOV]
1,868 posts
8,550 battles

I'm a Bills fan who's lived in Wisconsin his whole life.... My whole family is made up of Packer fans. Of course I'm rooting for the Packers in the playoffs but is was still good to beat the Packers last time we played 'em. Let me tell ya I felt like a million bucks waking up that Monday morning and watching the rest of my family moap around after having given me crap all week about how my team sucks and how bad the Packers were going to beat 'em. Karma... gotta love it. ;)

I'd talk smack but a) karma and b) the fact that you are still a Bills fan is worthy of great respect. 

[HINON]
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

I'd talk smack but a) karma and b) the fact that you are still a Bills fan is worthy of great respect. 

The Bills are like a bad habit... try as I might I just cant quit 'em.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,000 posts
5,814 battles

I remember the earlier days when active population was less than 10k on a holiday weekend.

WoWs can't be said to be growing fast. And given that it's a niche game in a highly saturated MMO market, it's probably unfair to expect rapid growth. But imho the important thing is that it is growing, even if slow it is a gradual steady increase. Let's hope that WG don't shoot themselves in the foot too much in 2017 to put things in reverse.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

The Bills are like a bad habit... try as I might I just cant quit 'em.

You should probably seek help for that... that sounds unhealthy... :unsure: