You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wulfgarn

Any info on next ranked tiers?

12 comments in this topic

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Any info/thoughts on what the next tiers will be for ranked?

DD wise I'm pretty much set for really any tier except for T6.

I got an Ashan from Santa and I feel like that needs to be my go to DD for T6.

I'm not gonna put in the time to work on that 10pt Commander unless I'm gonna use it and that'll prolly be only for ranked. I placed 5th (stopped because of, you know) last season, so I won't need to run too many of the beginning Tier. The final tier is more of my concern.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[--K--]
Members
5,386 posts
17,838 battles

The only information we sort of know is next Ranked season will be in February. Other than that no news. But T6 and T8 were pretty good this last season. 

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

more than likely the same tiers as the last.

tier 7 has an abundance of overpowered premiums. seems reasonable to avoid it. *cough*Belfast*cough*

Members
765 posts
2,849 battles

Last season was 5&6.  This season will probably be 5&6.   3/4 are kind of low.  7/8 will knock out a lot of newer players from participating.

[ANK-A]
Alpha Tester
165 posts
6,162 battles

Last season was 5&6.  This season will probably be 5&6.   3/4 are kind of low.  7/8 will knock out a lot of newer players from participating.

what?

Last season was tier 6 and tier 8 and it was very successful. Most likely it will again be 6/8 ..

As for new players ranked is suppose to be for competitive players looking for end game style content.

• Cool 1

Members
989 posts

It will be 6-8 and i would not mind one bit if it left the bad and inexperienced players out.  It is time WG put in content for the players who do care about stats and winning and leaves out the bad and i don't care if i win players.

Most of us competitive players are tired of carrying them through ranks.

Edited by SteelClaw

[-K-]
SuperTest Coordinator, WoWS Community Contributors
5,942 posts
22,055 battles

Tier 1 would be great

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Hearing all of this is making me think it might be better to work on the Commander.

1 15+point Pan Asia Commander available for both the Anshan and Lo Yang might be a good idea regardless. Ugh!

Time to put all these flags/camo from Christmas to good use. Let the grind begin!

Edited by Wulfgarn

[O7]
Members
5,393 posts
12,182 battles

Next season will definitely be interesting with the new skills and removal of invisifire. I'm quite excited for it.

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,868 posts
8,476 battles

Hearing all of this is making me think it might be better to work on the Commander.

1 15+point Pan Asia Commander available for both the Anshan and Lo Yang might be a good idea regardless. Ugh!

Time to put all these flags/camo from Christmas to good use. Let the grind begin!

You should put that on hold until the 6.0 Commander Skill revamp drops. There are going to be a lot of changes and a general reduction in commander xp required to level up.

...although I suppose they are just going to convert the commander xp we have already earned to the new system anyway, so you can go ahead and start the grind.

Members
648 posts
3,799 battles

Next season will definitely be interesting with the new skills and removal of invisifire. I'm quite excited for it.

You're assuming stealth fire will be gone by the next rankled season? I'm not so sure that will happen.

[O7]
Members
5,393 posts
12,182 battles

You're assuming stealth fire will be gone by the next rankled season? I'm not so sure that will happen.

That's great.