Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chobittsu

Postcards from Shasa - A Sci-fi tale of aliens and idiots

4 comments in this topic

[SOUP]
Modder
8,805 posts

You should totally click here, you know it's the right thing to do~

11_by_valhalla_studios-daupo7c.png

(Our lead artist has some medical thingys to deal with, so our cover art/poster is delayed, this'll have to do for now)

The world of Aratta has never been alone. Decades of contact with their neighbour planet of Shasa have finally brought about an expedition to finally visit the residents of the aquatic world face-to-face.
Dariya's dreams for herself never really went past the moment she was in, and her close friend, Nadari, had always been content with her mechanical tinkerings. And Theana? Well she just wants some peace and quiet... But when the opportunity to voyage the stars and make history across two worlds presented itself, never in their wildest fantasies would they expect what awaited them among the cerulean nebulae and tropical oceans of an alien world.

Hard vacuum and radiation are not the only risks and perils of space.

Postcards from Shasa is a science-fiction tale of space elves, alien mermaids, contemporary rocketry and the shenanigans of a trio of explorers with their alien liaison.
Supporting this project will not only bring you more chapters converted to audio by our skilled and talented actors and actresses, but it'll also help feed them too!

=================

So, fluffy advertising aside, Mrs. Chobittsu and I have been working hard on writing this and we're looking to move this out of the proof-of-concept phase and into something more than just a cute little thing hiding in the corner of the internet. Chapter 1 is already done and you're welcome to listen, but to make more we need donations... I won't beg, but anything would be appriciated~ Listen to chapter 1 and decide for yourself~!

[ARMDA]
Members
9,003 posts
5,462 battles

Nice! Seems interesting, and looks like one of those really good comics...~

Bookedmarked for now, but I can't donate... ;-;

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,686 posts
19,814 battles

I like the early 1980 manga style they've got going.

[SOUP]
Modder
8,805 posts

Nice! Seems interesting, and looks like one of those really good comics...~

Bookedmarked for now, but I can't donate... ;-;

Until our artist is more available (and healthy) it's primarily an audio project. But when (if) she survives her dentistry and we gather the proper funding, there'll be a lot more accompanying artwork

Sign in to follow this