Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pmgaudio

Moskva..........MAN I _______ng LOVE THIS _______ng SHIP!!!!

14 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
14,392 battles

vxJ8vBq.jpg

IxSyONG.jpg

Man this ship has been proving to be AMAZING....
I watched Famu's video.... and the HOW TO MOSKVA video...
This thing tanks like a NC with bow on HE spamming goodness... and can citadel most Broadside cruisers from max range...
I am falling for this ship...although the income is not great unless I do THIS good every game... but man,,,, my favorite tier ten so far...I have just got it a week ago,,, have the Hindy now the Kharb and the Zao.... unlocked the gearing but after hearing it is MEH if you already have a Fletcher I have not Bought it yet.... but this ship..... man....

[-KIA-]
Members
5,193 posts
13,774 battles

Man, you got the same feelings with 90% of the Moskva players out there.  I even wrote a guide for the ship, I love her that much.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,165 posts
5,829 battles

I got a Mikhail Kutuzov from a Christmas box and I love her to death.  I now want to pursue the righteous goal of getting a Moskva :).

[-KIA-]
Members
5,193 posts
13,774 battles

I got a Mikhail Kutuzov from a Christmas box and I love her to death.  I now want to pursue the righteous goal of getting a Moskva :).

I always wanted a Kutuzov so I can train Khorosho captains.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,679 posts
35,879 battles

Very nice!
Doing the Donskoi grind now. A good ship I will probably keep as I kept Chapayev.

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles

Personally I think the Hindenburg is better overall.  Its guns aren't quite as high velocity but they are still up there plus it has 3 more of them.  Then there are the torps and the Hindenburg has much, much better armor.

Don't get me wrong, I have played the Moskva on the PTS quite a bit and love the ship but having also played the Hindenburg there quite a bit, the Hindy it just feels a bit more powerful.

[-KIA-]
Members
5,193 posts
13,774 battles

Don't forget citadelling Yamatos

It citadels pretty much every single battleship, even German battleships through the belt.

By the way, this was a main belt penetration, he turned away from me.

NEIPTa0.jpg

Edited by ValkyrWarframe

Members
1,840 posts
2,694 battles

Anyone who enjoys things like winning, blowing crapup, looking cool, or Russian Bias will love the Moskva.:yes_cap:

She's a BB who hasn't grown into her guns yet, so she was held back in Cruiser class for one more year.  It's ok though, cuz she gets to be the fat kid that pounds little [edited]on the playground like it's Putin-approved.:child:

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
14,392 battles

Personally I think the Hindenburg is better overall.  Its guns aren't quite as high velocity but they are still up there plus it has 3 more of them.  Then there are the torps and the Hindenburg has much, much better armor.

Don't get me wrong, I have played the Moskva on the PTS quite a bit and love the ship but having also played the Hindenburg there quite a bit, the Hindy it just feels a bit more powerful.

I got the hindy two weeks before this one...

it is good... really good... underrated HE (Watch Flamu's two videos on her) and the AP is good... not great for a tier ten... But head to head... I take the Moskva over it.. torps don;t really matter cause I would never be that close to one unless I had to avoid a BB... in that case the HE can citadel a broadside Cruiser that close.... if I was hunting DDs....and didnt feel like reloading....  and the Alpha damage in her HE is impressive too...

ON paper has good points, but if you make use of a ship to make it better than another "on Paper" well that is all that matters right?? lol

Edited by pmgaudio

Sign in to follow this