Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
11thCavalry

WTH?

11 comments in this topic

Members
282 posts
2,764 battles

So stats are stats, not the say all of things, but running these missions i have been noticing i have been getting really good damage numbers, good K/D numbers, sometime way above average.. but my XP is crap.. any reason why this is?

examples:

Schranhorst Damage: 62k, K/D is 5.9 but XP is 1200, roughly 200 below average?

Graf Spee Damage: 45k, K/D is 3.3 but XP is 933

Gnesinau Damage: 60K, K/D 3.4 but XP is 968

just to mention a few.. what gives?

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,000 posts
5,814 battles

It's also possible that you found yourself not getting shot at much for whatever reason. Higher 'Potential damage' numbers gives more XP. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,725 posts
19,926 battles

Plus, 30 dmg to a 35k hp cruiser gives more XP / credits than 30k dmg spread out between five 60k hp battleships. Focus your damage.

[SALVO]
Members
5,391 posts
4,595 battles

what's the win ratio?

have premium account?

xp earned on % of ship HP taken, doing 20K to a 50k BB nets you lower than doing 10k to a 15K DD

xp earned from a lot of other factors: cap points, cap defense, etc

use XP boost flags?

there are lots of details involved...

• Cool 1

Members
282 posts
2,764 battles

interesting about the damage on ships, i tend to shoot around, spreading out my damage.. maybe i will just pick a guy and shoot at him till he is dead or out of range lol.

Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,373 posts
12,810 battles

If you are in a BB try to focus on shooting and killing cruisers first. Only bother shooting BBs if they are your only target. If a DD pops up close, by all means take some shots at it. This will help in the XP gains. Also wins help a lot too. If you really want to drill into it, shoot and kill any radar cruisers first so that will help free your DDs who then can assist in spotting more ships for you to shoot and take caps.

[ADR]
Members
4,462 posts
16,300 battles

interesting about the damage on ships, i tend to shoot around, spreading out my damage.. maybe i will just pick a guy and shoot at him till he is dead or out of range lol.

XP is awarded based on Percentage of damage done to total HP of that ship.. so  If you one shot a DD, it's the same XP as if you spent 15min widdling down a BB.

Members
4,546 posts

If you are in a BB try to focus on shooting and killing cruisers first. Only bother shooting BBs if they are your only target. If a DD pops up close, by all means take some shots at it. This will help in the XP gains. Also wins help a lot too. If you really want to drill into it, shoot and kill any radar cruisers first so that will help free your DDs who then can assist in spotting more ships for you to shoot and take caps.

Yes and no.  I'll shoot at the BB to get his attention on me instead of friendly CAs or DDs.

[BAKED]
Members
918 posts
12,366 battles

wins give a 1.5x bonus.

the public XP stats include premium.

Plus whatever in game discrepancies. Caps, precentage hp, potential damage, spotting damage, etc.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,705 battles

Plus, 30K dmg to a 35k hp cruiser gives more XP / credits than 30k dmg spread out between five 60k hp battleships. Focus your damage.

FTFY

Sign in to follow this