Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Aduial

Holy @%#$&%#, Why do you do this to me potato teams??

55 comments in this topic

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

First game of the day. shot-17.01.08_05.50.11-0556.jpg

I had to to fight 5 almost full health enemy ships all by myself, 1DD, 1CA, 3BBs, the T-22, Graf Spee, Kongo, and Konig i killed with absolutely zero help, and took the Nagato to 20k HP. Unfortunately my torpedo tubes reloaded literally 1 second too late, and the Nagato killed me. Now you might imagine that while i fought off 5 enemy ships by myself, my team would have done something useful right? But no, because potatoes will be potatoes..........

I think I'm going to stop playing for today..... 

(And BTW, that's three CQE achievements, lol. I used my guns and torps for the ships with high health and let my secondaries finish the low health ones. I wonder what the record for most kills with secondaries in one battle is.)

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

We all get them at some point , nobody is special :ohmy:

I got them a few days go and this happens
When the winners have less xp then you :D

0q1u2pI.jpg

Edited by Destroyer_WolfgangZenker

[SYN]
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,705 battles

Bro that's my team on a daily basis.  Everyone says "oh the playerbase won't be like tanks". I beg to differ.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

We all get them at some point , nobody is special :ohmy:

I know, I've just never seen anything this bad. I thought 200k in a T5-7 match with mostly T5s would be enough to let me win. 

[O_O]
Members
6,776 posts
16,225 battles

That looks eerily similar to a game I had yesterday:

shot-17.01.07_13.46.49-0855_zpsj6xsw8uu.jpg

...which is just one of the more irritating examples of what has been happening to me for over a week.  A WEEK!  :angry:

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Oh well, at least that game puts me in the 33rd place for max damage in Gneisenau on NA. 

Members
1,840 posts
2,694 battles

Oh well, at least that game puts me in the 33rd place for max damage in Gneisenau on NA. 

Y88zabJ.gif

On an aside, carry harder please.:)

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

I know, I've just never seen anything this bad. I thought 200k in a T5-7 match with mostly T5s would be enough to let me win. 

When the team is full of window lickers not even a div of unicums top tier can help.

I sometimes tend to search my team winrate after a game where they failed to do a basic job. most of them are 37 38 41wr , nobody above 45 :D while the enemy team has a few 45 and mostly 50%, sometimes i find how mm picks teams for you a bit [edited].

One time we ware tier 9s in tier 7-8 game and after 4 min we had 50 points and the enemy 700

At the end of the game my div did 11 kills and the last dd was hiding so they won at points since nobody from our team wanted to cap 1 out of the 4 caps or at least get a kill :D

Teams are just rubbish and nothing can be done.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

This must be your first time carrying... Welcome

More like trying but failing to carry. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
30,523 posts
5,705 battles

Again, welcome to WG games. Again, so many have said "oh this game won't be like tanks. It will be better quality players!" Yeah uh huh. SURRRE it will. :sceptic:

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Again, welcome to WG games. Again, so many have said "oh this game won't be like tanks. It will be better quality players!" Yeah uh huh. SURRRE it will. :sceptic:

It's not like tanks but people can't care less about learning a game since they have fun playing it

That's every online game ever , not wot , wows or wargaming games.

But you see more the unskilled ones in F2P games like this one

[KSF]
-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

The players ARE of better quality. Just when it comes to chat, though. No flamers, only a few RELIC members(thank god), and most of the terri-bads that complain about how their team sucks are still in Tanks.

[SYN]
[SYN]
30,523 posts
5,705 battles

It's not like tanks but people can't care less about learning a game since they have fun playing it

It's roughly the same game. And here's the bigger part. Roughly the same PLAYERBASE.

[F-U]
Members
240 posts
3,456 battles

It always feels to me like matches tend to only boil down to a slaughter for one team vs the other, I rarely feel like I'm in close, skillful game when the taters appear

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

It's roughly the same game. And here's the bigger part. Roughly the same PLAYERBASE.

Because it's f2p and tanks it's more toxic.

You should have seen CSGO when it was a free weekend or the game was 2 dolars on the market , the game went from a good player base to [edited]in a few weeks.

Cheap games and f2p games have this effect cause a normal guy dosen't pay 30-40 dolars for a game to troll or to be stupid but who cares about a 2 dolar game or f2p game

[SYN]
[SYN]
30,523 posts
5,705 battles

The players ARE of better quality. Just when it comes to chat, though. No flamers, only a few RELIC members(thank god), and most of the terri-bads that complain about how their team sucks are still in Tanks.

Yeah, but they're slowly coming this way.

[SYN]
[SYN]
30,523 posts
5,705 battles

Because it's f2p and tanks it's more toxic.

You should have seen CSGO when it was a free weekend or the game was 2 dolars on the market , the game went from a good player base to [edited]in a few weeks.

Cheap games and f2p games have this effect cause a normal guy dosen't pay 30-40 dolars for a game to troll or to be stupid but who cares about a 2 dolar game or f2p game

Welcome to the new age.

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,362 battles

200K!!!  How about you div with me? You can relax a little. 150K should be enough...

Members
1,840 posts
2,694 battles

200K!!!  How about you div with me? You can relax a little. 150K should be enough...

Taich be all like...

jxOjxhk.gif

OP was all like

2Sxsw2km.jpg

On an aside, I never thought at 35, I would be eagerly awaiting the return of a 9 year old so I could play some Madden 17.  Holy [edited]is it boring when my kids aren't home.  :unsure:

Also, my wife is making me do stuff and things involving cleaning and wiping.  She expects me to respond to her with words as opposed to my usual grunt and under the breath cursing.  Next thing you know she'll ask me about my feelings.

Things are looking grim indeed. 

I've created this commemorative placard in my honor.  :yes_cap:

27Z0cjYm.jpg?2

• Cool 2

Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

At least you had a semi decent game. I'm having the worst weekend of Warships since I began playing. Every battle has been Bottom tier (8 so far) with 1 win in the 8. Top tier Battleships crawling behind the tallest rocks and hiding like Ambush DDs seems to be the "new" way to play BB now, OR you sit so far behind the action that you're DPM is non existent (make sure you are in a German BB though).

Something has to happen to clean up the play, because it's truly getting to a point that your team is more hazardous to your chances of winning than the OTHER F'N TEAM.

[NEMO]
Members
815 posts
8,772 battles

I'm still trying to wrap my head around these potatoes "playing 4 fun" and losing 60% of the games they play....

Are they saying they enjoy losing?

[MEME]
Beta Testers
152 posts
3,187 battles

I'm still trying to wrap my head around these potatoes "playing 4 fun" and losing 60% of the games they play....

Are they saying they enjoy losing?

​As a potato, we play for pretty ships

[HINON]
Members
3,269 posts
27,708 battles

damn OP that's impressive, that's a soul crushing loss if ever I seen one.

Sign in to follow this