Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_BloodHawk_

Ship Stats not Tracking

8 comments in this topic

[-GPS-]
Beta Testers
696 posts
5,366 battles

So I was looking thru my own stats today, wondering why my WTR has been going blue and noticed a number of ships are not tracking or showing up on Warships Today. Just out of ships I own or have owned, for BBs it was Tirp, NM, Bayern, Yamato and Arizona. For cruisers it was, NO, Mogami, Cleveland, Furataka and Indy. DDs was Kharb, Gearing and Kami R.

This seems a rather random selection of blacked out ships. Anyone else having issues is Warships Today?

[CAFE]
Members
394 posts
11,074 battles

My only ships untracked are the pre-split IJN DDs. I'm fine with that as they were all mostly played within my first 1k games, so my WR is inflated by about 1.3% on that site. :P

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,614 posts
15,419 battles

The only untracked ships should be the missing old IJN DDs and WG plz fix, but I'm not sure what's up with the "blacked out" ships myself; those seem really at random.

Edited by pikohan

Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

I've noticed a few ships being weird. I'm putting less and less into stats in general now and they are more of a curiosity for me.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
712 posts
29,939 battles

Mine is not updating at all. 

[BLKHS]
Beta Testers
1,612 posts
8,174 battles

Yep sometimes it takes Warships.Today a while to catch up....

I have 5025 total battles shown on my WOWS profile, but only 4856 shown on my Warships.Today profile.    I have not gone ship by ship to figure out where the difference is.  I do know that whenever there is a reshuffling of a ship line or re-tiering it tends to screw up the ability of the Warships.Today software to track it...

I do still use Warships.Today to monitor how I'm doing.  I like the way they  allow you to see server-wide ship performance and your own individual performance recently.  That's very helpful for me...

[SNEAK]
Members
38 posts
2,416 battles

Mine are the same way. Any ship I have played in roughly the last month has no average to compare to, At first I thought it was just the German ships with the intro of the German DD line but I recently took out my Cleveland and suddenly I had no average to compare to. It tracks my damage, wins and all the rest but nothing when you hover over to see the server average. It's the same way whether logged in or not.

Sign in to follow this